The Canon WG7650 Printer Drivers is the consummate choice for small to medium printing business needs. The inkjet system in it requires very little maintenance and also gives a very low cost at print. It is also energy efficient and hence reduces footprint with its sleep mode and auto power-off function. Easy setup, effortless connection, high productivity, fast printing, photocopying, and scanning are some of the many praise-worthy features that the canon WG7650 Printer Drivers has to its name.
How to Download Canon WG7650 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon WG7650 Printer Drivers from the blue download link provided below in the table. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Linux (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Linux (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||Mac OS 11||Download|
|Canon WG7250 Multifunction Printer||OS X v10.10||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
1. Open Canon’s official website.
2. Now go to the support page of the website.
3. Enter the model name pr model type of your Printer. The website would automatically detect the compatibility of your operating system and suggest drivers for it.
4. Now, click on Drivers and Downloads and download your driver.
How to install Canon WG7650 PRINTER Drivers?
When you buy a printer, a CD is usually included, and you can install the software needed to operate the printer on the CD. This software is basically the printer driver through which your computer communicates to your Printer. To install your Canon WG7650 Printer Drivers, you can follow the below-given methods as per your convenience:
Method 1 – Install Canon WG7650 PRINTER Driver by Using Setup File
Setup files are like Installation Medias that help in the installation of particular software. In this case, you can use the subsequent steps to install the Canon WG7650 Printer Driver using the setup file:
1. Launch the downloaded file of the Printer drivers from the downloads library.
2. Now run the Setup.exe file.
3. Click the Yes button to accept the license agreement that appears on the screen.
4. Select the Standard install checkbox and click the Next button.
5. Tick the box on the printer you have to install. In this case, it is the Canon WG7650 Printer.
6. Now tick Set Printer Information and click Next.
7. Then tick the Set as Default Checkbox and click the Next button.
8. Lastly, click the Start button to begin the installation.
9. Finally click exit and finish the installation.
Method 2 – Install PRINTER Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
You can also install your Printer drivers manually using the Add a Printer method in case you do not wish to download any extra software. You can do so using the following steps:
1. Open Settings and click on Devices.
2. Click on Printers & scanners.
3. Select the Add a local printer or network printer option.
4. Click the Next button.
5. Select the port that you’re currently using with the “Use an existing port drop-down menu.
6. Click the Next button.
7. Now, add your driver. You can add the driver you downloaded from Canon’s website.
8. Name your Printer and then click Finish.
9. Now run a test print.
Method 3 – Install PRINTER Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
You can also install your Printer using the CD or DVD Driver that accompanies the Printer. To install the drivers using this method, you can follow the given steps:
1. Insert the CD-ROM into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
2. Launch the file, and then click Standard Installation.
3. Now select the model of your printer.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
5. Finally click Finish to close the installation screen.
Offering high color page yield and budget-friendly options to chose from, Canon stands out exceptionally in their range of Printers. Canon WG7650 Printer is one such highly productive and efficient Printer. We hope that through this article we have been able to make your understanding of downloading and installing of Canon WG Printer clear. But if there is anything that has been missed out or has not been able to solve your problem, you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try the best way possible to make your Canon Printer Installation easier.