The Canon WG7550 Printer Drivers is a wide configuration multifunction printer with efficiency at its center. With low complete expenses of proprietorship and a simple self-administration plan, this skilled Printer is loaded with proficiency and execution to suit the SMB with a bit of financial strategy and huge ambitions. With its mix of quick first printout speeds, high limit paper plate, and simple-to-work 5-inch shading touchscreen,Canon WG7550 Printer Drivers conveys a consistent client experience. In this article, we will be learning how we can install and download the Canon WG7550 Printer Drivers.
How to Download Canon WG7550 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon WG7550 Printer driver from the blue download link in the table below. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Linux (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Linux (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||Mac OS 11||Download|
|Canon WG7550 Driver||OS X 10.11||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can also download Canon WG7550 Printer Drivers from Canon’s official website using the following steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website.
2. Now go to the support page of the website.
3. Enter the model name pr model type of your Printer. The website would automatically detect the compatibility of your operating system and suggest drivers for it.
4. Now, click on Drivers and Downloads and download your driver.
How to install Canon WG7550 Printer Drivers?
To install the updated Canon WG7550 Printer Drivers we will be using three different methods. The first method is the installation using the setup file automatically after the driver is downloaded. The second method is using Add a Printer Method manually. The third and final method is using the CD or DVD ROM that usually comes with the printer.
Method 1 – Install Canon WG7550 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
To install the Canon WG7550 Printer using the setup file, follow the given steps:
1. Launch the downloaded file of the Printer drivers from the Downloads library.
2. Now, run the Setup.exe file.
3. Click the Yes button to accept the license agreement that appears on the screen.
4. Select the Standard install checkbox and click the Next button.
5. Tick the box on the printer you have to install. In this situation, it is the Canon WG7550 Printer.
6. Now tick Set Printer Information and click Next.
7. Then tick the Set as Default Checkbox and click the Next button.
8. Lastly, click the Start button to begin the installation.
9. Finally, click exit and finish the installation.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
You are advised to follow the given steps to install your Canon WG7550 Printer Drivers using the Add a Printer method:
1. First, open Settings and click on Devices and Printers.
2. Click on Printers & scanners to Add Printer.
3. Select the Add a local printer or network printer option.
4. Click the Next button.
5. Select the port that you’re currently using with the “Use an existing port drop-down menu.
6. Click the Next button.
7. Now, add your driver. You can add the driver you downloaded from Canon’s website.
8. Name your Printer and then click Finish.
9. Now run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
You can follow the given steps to install your Canon WG7550 Printer Drivers using the CD or DVD Driver:
1. Insert the CD-ROM into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
2. Launch the file, and then click Standard Installation.
3. Now select the model of your printer.
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to install the software.
5. Finally click Finish to close the installation screen.
We hope that the article has been able to fulfill all your queries and doubts regarding the installation of Canon WG7550 Printer Drivers. The installation of the drivers of your Canon WG Printer Drivers is an easy process. Keep updating your drivers for the best, uninterrupted results. If you face any problems, then you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon Printer Install.