TheCanon WG7000 Printer Drivers is an excellent business-oriented printer offered by Canon. . From this article, you can learn to download and install the Canon WG7000 Printer drivers.
The printer is super efficient in most of the ways. It offers an incredible speed of 50 pages per minute in standard mode and approximately 80 pages per minute quickly. It is a user efficient printer that is designed in such a way that the parts can be replaced very rapidly, and maintenance is deficient. The printer comes with a 5-inch intuitive touch screen for operation. Its compact footprint makes it fit for offices; it can be easily fit in a corner. These are the features that make this printer ideal for its customers.
This article helps you understand the process to download and install the drivers for the Canon WG7000 printer.
How to download drivers for Canon WG7000 Printer?
You can download the Canon W7000 Printer Drivers from the blue download link provided below in the table. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon W7000||Window Server 2016 (X64)||Download|
|Canon W7000||Window Server 2019 (X64)||Download|
|Canon W7000||Window Server 2008 R2 (X64)||Download|
|Canon W7000||Window Server 2012 R2(X64)||Download|
|Canon W7000||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon W7000||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon W7000||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon W7000||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon W7000||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon W7000||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
For downloading the drivers for Canon WG7000 from Canon’s official website, you can follow the upcoming steps:
1. Log on to Canon’s official website.
2. Open the website’s support page.
3. Enter your printer’s model name and details. The website detects the compatible drivers for your printer and provides you with links.
4. Select the driver and download it.
How to install Canon WG7000 Printer Drivers?
After you download drivers for your Canon WG7000 from the links provided above or from Canon’s official website, you can follow the three ways for installing the drivers discussed below.
Method 1 – Install Canon WG7000 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
1. Load the setup file you have downloaded. Next, verify the system settings for the path and folder where the file is being stored.
2. Now, double-tap the installed file and then attach it to the Disk Icon.
3. After that, double-tap the attached Disk Icon.
4. Now, double-click the “Setup” folder to make the screen appear. By following the directions and instructions on the screen, launch the software and confirm the connection settings for the printer.
5. After the launching process has been completed, restart your system to enable all modifications to be adequately finished.
6. After the computer restarts, try running a test print.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
1. The first step is to go to Canon’s official website.
2. There, you need to insert the Printer model number in the search box. You can also search your device model from the Products Category Segment.
3. Now, select the drivers by opting compatible Windows version of your system.
4. From the list of results that appear determine the suitable driver unit, and then you can head to the Printer driver’s installation.
5. After installing the Canon Printer driver, open the file by double-clicking on the .exe file downloaded.
6. Next, the installation process will begin by the Printer Driver automatically.
7. Now, implement the required steps by the on-screen directions that appear.
8. As soon as the above-given steps are completed, restart your system for accurate results.
9. After the system starts, run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
1. Switch on your system, and then insert your CD-ROM that comes along with the printer into the CD drive. The setup application will begin immediately.
2. If the application does not start by itself, double-click the CD icon in the My Computer folder. Next, type the text- MSETUP4.EXE, and then double-click on it as soon as the CD ROM list appears.
3. Next, tap on Run Msetup4.4×4 on the AutoPlay Pane, and then move to use the User Account Control Dialogue option.
4. After choosing yes or no in the User Account Control Dialogue, the “Easy Download” key would appear. Click on that key.
5. The drivers, application software, and on-screen instructions will be placed collectively.
6. If you want to choose special items to download, tap on the Custom Install option.
7. Finally, click on Install, and the complete process will be executed.
8. Restart your computer and run a test print.
Since you saw how to restore Canon WG7000 Printer Driver, there’s almost no chance of you facing any issue in working your system. On the contrary, failure to do so indicates supplanting the old and not updated drivers. As a result, you can now effectively redress the Canon WG7000 Printer drivers’ problems alone in no time and work efficiently.
Suppose you have any questions or, as yet, are confronting an issue about how to set up and update the Canon WG Multifunction Printer Driver, drop your remarks below, or you can also contact us through the chatbox. In that case, we will try to offer further help to you.