The Canon SELPHY DS700 Printer Compact Photo Printer thoroughly changes the guidelines about review and printing photographs. In contrast to other photograph printers, it interfaces straightforwardly to your TV with the included video link, turning out to be essential for your home theatre setup. It can print a 4×6″ picture in about 85 seconds. You can easily print photos using the Universal Camera app, PictBridge. The printer prints 35mm solid photographs that can be used for outlining and cutting.
We will look into the download and installation process of drivers for the Canon SELPHY DS700 Printer through this blog.
How to Download Canon SELPHY DS700 Printer Drivers?
For downloading Canon SELPHY DS700’s drivers, you can use the links provided in blue, which are compatible with Linux, macOS, and Windows.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon SELPHY DS700||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY DS700||Windows Vista(32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY DS700||Windows Vista(64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY DS700||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY DS700||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
Canon helps you download their printer drivers from their official webpage, so you don’t have to look for them anywhere else. Follow the steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website and visit Support.
2. Enter your printer details in the search box.
3. Open Drivers and Downloads.
4. Select printer drivers compatible with your device and click Download.
How to install Canon SELPHY DS700 Printer Drivers?
Canon offers a wide range of products fulfilling needs for any purpose delivering the best results. There are three methods for downloading and installing your Canon SELPHY DS700 Printer: using the Setup File, the Add a Printer method and using the CD/DVD driver. Follow the steps to install them:
Method 1 – Install Canon SELPHY DS700 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
You can follow the steps mentioned below to install the Canon SELPHY DS700 Printer driver using the setup file into your system:
1. First of all, check whether the Printer and your computer are associated appropriately.
2. Proceed towards downloading the driver from the previously mentioned links or Canon’s official site.
3. Open the organizers where you have downloaded the driver document and search for the Setup File finishing with .exe expansion.
4. Make sure to acknowledge the default area for saving the records.
5. Click on Next and wait that the installation wizard will separate your records for establishment.
6. Next, pick your favored language and click OK.
7. Just follow the installation steps next that show up on the screen.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
You can follow the steps mentioned below to install the Canon SELPHY DS700 Printer driver using the Add a Printer method into your system:
1. Firstly, you need to download the Setup File for your Printer, for which suitable download links have been given to you above.
2. You can launch the setup file whenever it has been downloaded.
3. Once the installation wizard opens, you need to follow a few stages, stay aware of them till the finish of the wizard.
4. Connect the USB link of your Canon IMAGECLASS D530 with your gadget whenever the wizard incites you.
5. Ensure entering every one of the qualities in the installation wizard it asks you to enter, and afterward, pause for a minute or two and trust that the establishment will finish.
6. After the completion, you can run your Printer.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
You can follow the steps mentioned below to install the Canon SELPHY DS700 Printer driver using the CD/DVD driver into your system:
1. First and foremost, make sure that you have a suitable CD/DVD for your Printer.
2. Next, put the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM.
3. Let the CD run into your computer or laptop.
4. Open the installation wizard record and follow the directions on the screen for Printer installation.
5. Proceed with the instructions till the end.
6. At this stage, you will be incited to interface a USB Cable with your Canon IMAGECLASS D530 and your gadget. Do this progression just when asked to.
7. Wait for the installation cycle to wrap up.
8. Now, you can test and run your Printer.
We hope that this blog covered all your doubts about downloading and installing the drivers for your Canon SELPHY Printer Driver. If you have any other queries, feel free to ask us using the Comment Box below. We’d be delighted to help you. 🙂