The SELPHY CP910 Drivers is an incredibly compact gadget intended to print postcards or Visa-size photographs or smaller than usual stickers. We’ll learn how to download and install the Canon SELPHY CP910 Drivers in our computer systems to utilize its stunning features.
The SELPHY CP910 Printer upholds remote systems administration, has a shading screen, and has both a USB port and SD card opening for making direct prints. However, it is strange as it prints utilizing color sublimation instead of beads of ink or toner grains. In a color sub printer, a lace impregnated with solid color is warmed, turning the color to a gas which sets again on the excellent paper passing under.
How to Download Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer drivers from the blue links provided below. The links are diverse and compatible with operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon SELPHY CP910||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP910||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP910||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP910||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP910||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP910||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP910||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP910||Windows 8.1(32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP910||Windows 8.1(64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP910||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP910||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
1. Firstly, open Canon’s official website in your browser.
2. Now, on the website, open its Support page.
3. Next, enter the model name or model type of your Printer in the search box. The website would automatically detect the compatibility of your operating system and recommend drivers accordingly.
4. Lastly, click on Drivers and Downloads to download your compatible driver.
How to install Canon SELPHY CP910PrinterDrivers?
The article would be talking about three methods to download and install your Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver. All the methods are easy and result procuring if appropriately followed.
Method 1 – Install Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
To install the Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer driver using the setup file, follow the given steps:
1. The first step is to download the Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer setup file either from Canon’s official website or through the blue links given above.
2. All the links mentioned above are compatible with all types of Operating Systems.
3. Don’t forget to note the path and location of the setup file when it is being downloaded.
4. We suggest you download it in the Downloads Library itself. It becomes easy to find the file even if you forgot to note its location while downloading.
5. The setup file would be saved in a .exe format.
6. Double click the downloaded file to start and launch the file.
7. Once the file starts to run, an installation wizard would appear on the screen.
8. Next, follow the instructions of the installation wizard, and at the end, click Finish.
9. Restart your system and run a test print.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install the Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer driver manually, follow the given steps:
1. Click the Windows button to open the Device Manager. Then, select Printers and Hardware in the Device Manager.
2. In Printer and Hardware, select the Add a Printer option.
3. When you click the option, the Add Printer dialogue box would appear. In it, select Add a Local Printer and then click Next.
4. Now, choose a Printer Port, which you can select either from a drop-down menu of existing ports or use the recommended port setting that your computer suggests for you and then click Next.
5. Now, add your driver, which came along with your Printer. If you do not have the driver disk, you can click the links mentioned above for the drivers.
6. Now, name your Printer and then click Finish.
7. You can now run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer using a CD or DVD driver, follow the given steps:
1. Start your computer system, and then insert the CD-ROM into the CD drive that came with the Printer. The setup application will launch automatically.
2. Go to My Computers and click the CD Disc icon if the setup application does not start immediately.
3. Now, double-click the CD Disc icon, and the launching process will start. The installation wizard would appear later on.
4. Click on the “Easy Download” button that appears in the wizard.
5. Tap on the Custom Install option if you want to select some specific items to download,
6. Lastly, click Install to complete the installation process.
7. Finally, click the Finish button after the whole installation process is complete.
8. Run a test print.
To continue with the effortless installation of your Canon SELPHY Printer Drivers, follow the above-given methods accurately. Though the article covers most of the details for the installation process, if you still face any issues, you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below.