The following article will tell you how can you download and install the Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer driver in your system.
The Canon SELPHY CP760 Compact Photo Printer delivers splendidly shaded, enduring prints that rival the appearance and solidness of pictures made by an expert photograph lab. Utilizing color sublimation innovation, this conservative photograph printer produces pictures with fine subtleties and consistent with life shading precision. Moreover, a straightforward water-and blur safe covering is applied for added assurance against the harming impacts of daylight and stickiness.
How to Download Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer drivers from the blue links that are provided below. The links are compatible with operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon SELPHY CP760||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP760||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP760||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP760||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP760||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP760||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can download the Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer drivers from Canon’s official website by following the subsequent steps:
1. Firstly, you need to open Canon’s official website and then visit its support page.
2. Then, enter the model name of your Printer. The website would automatically detect the compatibility of your Operating System and suggest drivers with 32bits and 64bits.
3. Now, click on the Drivers and Downloads option and download your compatible driver.
How to install Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Drivers?
The article would be discussing about three methods to download and install your Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer Driver: the setup file method, add a printer method and using a CD or DVD driver. All the methods are easy and produce efficient result if followed accurately.
Method 1 – Install Canon SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
To install the Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer driver using the setup file, follow the given steps:
1. Firstly, download the Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer setup file either from Canon’s official website or from the blue links mentioned above.
2. All the links given above are compatible with all the types of Operating Systems.
3. Ensure to note the path and location of the setup file when it is being downloaded.
4. We suggest you to download the file in the Downloads Library itself. By doing this, you save time to find the file even if you forget to note its location while downloading.
5. Next, the setup file would be saved in an .exe format.
6. Now, you need to double-click the downloaded setup file to start it. Then, launch the file.
7. When the file starts running, the installation wizard would appear on the screen.
8. Next, you will now have to follow the instructions of the installation wizard. When the installation process finishes, click Finish.
9. Finally, restart your system and then run a test print.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install the Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer driver manually, follow the given steps:
1. Firstly, open the Device Manager by clicking the Windows button. Then, select Printers and Hardware option in the Device Manager.
2. In the Printer and Hardware option, select the Add a Printer option.
3. Next, the Add Printer dialogue box would appear. In it, select the Add a Local Printer option and then click Next.
4. Now, you need to choose a Printer Port, that can select either from a drop-down menu of existing ports or use the recommended port setting that your computer suggests for you and then click Next.
5. Now, add your driver, which came along with your Printer. If you do not have the driver disk, you can click the links mentioned above for the drivers.
6. Now, name your Printer and then click Finish.
7. You can now run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD/DVD Driver
To install the Canon SELPHY CP760 Printer using a CD or DVD driver, follow the given steps:
1. Firstly, start your computer system, and then insert the CD-ROM that came along with the Printer. You will see that the setup application launches immediately.
2. Now, open My Computers and tap the CD Disc icon if you find that the setup application does not start immediately.
3. Next, double-click the CD Disc icon to start the launching process. After this, the installation wizard would appear.
4. Now, click the “Easy Download” key in the wizard.
5. You now need to click on the Custom Install option if you wish to select specific items to download.
6. Lastly, you need to click the Install button to end the installation process.
7. Finally, you can now click the Finish button after the installation process gets complete.
8. You’re done! You can try running a test print.
To move ahead for an effortless download and installation of your Canon SELPHY Printer Drivers, follow the above-given methods. Though the article covers most of the details for the installation process, if you still face any issues, you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below.