The versatile Canon SELPHY CP1300 Drivers Compact Photo Printer from Canon uses the color sublimation innovation through which you can rapidly and effectively produce striking and sharp photos with a goal of 300 x 300 dpi. Likewise, the Wi-Fi-empowered CP1300 is very flexible, as it can work with an assortment of media. For usability, the CP1300 is outfitted with a huge 3.2″ shifting LCD screen that can be utilized to check settings, apply impacts, and review pictures prior to printing. It additionally gives admittance to coordinate printing from the USB port and SD card space. These features make the Canon SELPHY CP1300 Drivers an ideal choice among customers. Through this article, we’ll be talking about how to download and install the Canon SELPHY CP1300 Drivers.
How to Download Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer Drivers from the blue download link provided below in the table. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon SELPHY Printer||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY Printer||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY Printer||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY Printer||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY Printer||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY Printer||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY Printer||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY Printer||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
To download the drivers of the Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer from Canon’s official website, you can follow the below-given steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website.
2. Now go to the support page of the website.
3. Enter the model name and model type of your Printer. The website would automatically detect the compatibility of your operating system and suggest drivers for it.
4. Now, click on Drivers and Downloads and download your driver.
How to install Canon SELPHY CP1300 PRINTER Drivers?
After downloading the Canon SELPHY CP1300 PRINTER Driver from the link provided above or from its official website, we now have three ways to install them into our system. All the methods provided below are easy and safe.
Method 1 – Install Canon SELPHY CP1300 PRINTER Driver by Using Setup File
At times the driver package that you downloaded does not include installer software. In that case, you can use the Setup Information file (.INF) to install the driver by yourself. For example, you can do it using the following steps for you’re Canon SELPHY CP1300 PRINTER:
1. Go to Canon’s official website.
2. Click on the Support page.
3. Now click on Select the kind of support you need.
4. Now click on Drivers, Software and Firmware.
5. Now download “cp1300-100-10l.zip” from the page to the PC.
6. Double-click the “cp1300-100-10l.exe” file.
7. Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Method 2 – Install PRINTER Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install the Printer Driver manually, you can use the following steps:
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on Devices.
3. Click on Printers & scanners.
4. Select the Add a local printer or network printer option.
5. Click the Next button.
6. Select the port that you’re currently using with the “Use an existing port drop-down menu.
7. Click the Next button.
8. Now, add your driver. You can either add the disc that came with your Printer or select the driver you downloaded from the Printer’s website.
9. Name your Printer and then click Finish.
10. Now run a test print.
Method 3 – Install PRINTER Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Installing the Canon SELPHY CP1300 PRINTER driver using a CD or DVD driver is comparatively easy and faster to do. If you have the CD or DVD driver, you can follow the steps below for Canon SELPHY CP1300 PRINTER installation:
1. Setup the CD or DVD-ROM on the computer.
2. Start implementing the setup file and then follow the installation wizard that appears on the screen.
3. Follow the steps until you finish.
4. You will then be asked to connect the USB cable between the Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer and the computer.
5. Now, wait until the computer detects the Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer and continue the process.
6. After the whole installation process ends, try testing the Printer.
For the healthy functioning of the Printer, you must keep your printer drivers updated. Along with that, it is also important to keep your Operating System updated in order to maintain the compatibility of both devices. We hope that this article has been helpful for you to understand how to download and install the Canon SELPHY CP1300 Printer in your systems. If you cannot solve the problem, you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon Printer Install.