Printing pictures from your savvy gadget or PC is speedy and straightforward with the Canon SELPHY CP1200 Drivers. The SELPHY CP1200’s highlights, including numerous network alternatives, give adaptability while keeping up with the simplicity of use. The Dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing system in the Canon SELPHY CP1200 Drivers gives the customers excellent and speedy printing results. The Printer comes with three color inks with protective overcoating. Its easy manual interface makes it an accessible printer to people of all ages. Let us now understand how we can install and download the Canon SELPHY CP1200 Drivers in our system.
How to Download Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer Drivers from the download links in blue provided below in the table. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon SELPHY CP1200||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP1200||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP1200||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP1200||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP1200||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP1200||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP1200||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon SELPHY CP1200||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
To download the drivers of the Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer from Canon’sCanon’s official website, you can follow the below-given steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website.
2. Now go to the support page of the website.
3. Enter the model name as per the model type of your Printer. The website would detect the compatibility of your operating system and suggest you, drivers, for it.
4. Now, click on Drivers and Downloads and download your driver.
How to install Canon SELPHY CP1200 PR Drivers?
After downloading the Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer Driver from the link provided above or from its official website, we now have three ways to install them into our system. All the methods provided below are described keeping in mind the ease and comfort of the installer.
Method 1 – Install Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer Drivers by Using Setup File
It is not often that the driver package you download does not include installer software. However, it is still a possibility. In that case, you can use the Setup Information file to install the driver automatically. You can do it using the following steps for your Canon SELPHY CP1200 PRINTER:
1. Firstly, download the driver file using the options described above.
2. After opening it, accept the default location where you want to save the file.
3. Now open your download folder, then click on the downloaded file and remember that the file name must end with .exe
4. Now, click Next and wait for a while till the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your system.
5. Now, double-click the file icon when the installation wizard starts.
6. Here, you are suggested to follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
7. Restart your computer when the installation is complete after clicking Finish.
8. Now, try a test print.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install the Printer Driver manually, you can use the following steps:
1. Open Settings by clicking the start button on the taskbar.
2. Now click on Devices.
3. Click on Printers & scanners.
4. Now, select the Add a local printer or network printer option.
5. Click the Next button.
6. Now, select the port you’re currently using with the “Use an existing port drop-down menu.
7. Now, click the Next button.
8. At this point, add your driver. You can either add the disc that came with your Printer or select the driver you downloaded from the Printer’s website or the links provided above.
9. Name your Printer and then click Finish.
10. You can now run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Installing the Canon SELPHY CP1200 PRINTER driver using a CD or DVD driver is comparatively easy and faster to do. If you have the CD or DVD driver, you can follow the steps below for Canon SELPHY CP1200 PRINTER installation:
1. Start by setting up the CD or DVD-ROM on the computer.
2. Run the installation file, and then follow the installation wizard dialog box that appears on the screen.
3. Follow the steps that are mentioned until Finish.
4. You may be asked to connect a USB cable between Canon SELPHY CP1200 and the computer at this time.
5. You will now have to wait until the computer detects the Canon SELPHY CP1200 printer.
6. After the whole installation process is done, try testing the Printer.
The Printer installation process is an easy one, and we hope that this article has been helpful for you to understand how to download and install the Canon SELPHY CP1200 Printer in your systems. If you cannot solve the problem, you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon Selphy Printer Drivers Download & Install.