The Canon PIXMA TS8250 is a compact, self-sufficient across board inkjet colored Printer, for premium quality records and photographs, at home or in the workplace. You can download and install the Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer Drivers.
You can print, copy or scan in fine detail with this Printer. It joins six individual ink tanks for point by point coloring definition and decreased graininess. It has inherent Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and supports different remote printing alternatives, so it’s easy to print from smart devices. With simple to-utilize controls and an enormous shading contact screen on a shifting board, it’ll easily fulfil all your printing needs. Print at a goal of up to 4800 dpi and appreciate premium-quality tone photographs and pictures just as clear, sublimely characterized text reports. With paces of 15 ipm for high contrast printing and ten ipm for shading, you can get your hands on a lab-quality borderless 10x15cm (4×6″) photograph in only 17 seconds.
How to Download Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer Drivers?
According to the compatibility of your operating systems like Windows, macOS, or Linux, you can download the Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer drivers from the list provided below.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||Windows Server 2016 (x64)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||Windows Server 2019 (x64)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||MS OS 11||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||Linux 64-bit||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS8250||Linux 32-bit||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can download the Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer drivers from Canon’s official website with the help of the following steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website and visit the Support Page.
2. Enter your printer details in the search box.
3. Open Drivers and Downloads.
4. Select printer drivers compatible with your device and click Download.
How to install Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer drivers
To download and install the Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer drivers there are three methods. These methods are simple and cause no issues if the steps of these methods are followed properly. The methods are: using the setup file, using Add a Printer technique, and using a CD or DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
Use the following steps to install the Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer drivers using the setup file:
1. Go to Canon’s official website and then open its Support Page.
2. Now, enter your Canon PIXMA TS8250 Model no. in the search box and tap the Drivers & Downloads button.
3. Next, you need to click on the Select option and then click on Download.
4. Further, open the downloaded software and then click Next.
5. You now need to accept the License & Agreement and select the Network Connection (for network mobile) option. Then, click Next.
6. Select your Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer from the list and click on Next.
7. Place a check of each device you wish to install and then click Next.
8. Select the driver UFRII LT Printer Driver and click Next.
9. Confirm the name of your Canon Printer which is the Canon PIXMA TS8250, and then click Next.
10. Similarly, confirm the name of your Canon fax and click on the Next option.
11. Click on Start and choose your default printer and click Next.
12. If you want to confirm the Canon Printer connected to your wireless network, select your Printer, and click Exit.
Method 2 – Install Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
Use the following steps to install the Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer drivers using the Add a Printer method:
1. Open the Settings of your Computer and click on Devices.
2. Now, go to the Printers & Scanners option from the list.
3. Tap the Add Printer option and click the option: The Printer I want isn’t listed.
4. Now, choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
5. Select Use an existing port LPT1, which will be your Printer port, and then choose the Model No. of your Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer.
6. Now, select the Use the driver that is currently installed option and click Next.
7. Add your Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer Model No. and share the Printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
8. Lastly, click on “Print a Test Page.”
Method 3 – Install Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Use the following steps to install the Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer drivers using a CD or DVD driver:
1. Ensure that you have the correct CD/DVD driver for your Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM.
3. Let the CD run into your system.
4. Launch the setup file and follow the instructions for installation.
5. Follow the directions of the installation wizard till the end.
6. You will now be asked to establish a link using the USB Cable between your Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer and your system. Do this step only when prompted.
7. Wait for the installation process to be complete.
8. You can now test your Printer.
We hope you will now be able to download and install the Canon Printer drivers easily. It is suggested that to maintain the smooth functioning of your Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer, you should always keep your drivers updated. If you face any issues in the installation process or any other problem apart from it with your Canon Printer, you can connect with us in the chat box or the comment section below. We will try to help you in our best capacity.