The PIXMA TS6120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon helps you out in all your needs for printing at home, mainly due to the connection built with your smart devices with the help of Bluetooth 4.0 LE. The article will talk about the downloading and installation of Canon PIXMA TS6120 Printer drivers.
The Printer holds a donning, a smooth design, and an advanced printing innovation. It is accessible for printing, scanning, and copying activities. For printing, clients will profit from a 2400 x 1200 dpi goal for sharp pictures and records, while a 5-shading ink framework with dark color permits the production of brilliant archives just as clear photographs.
Also, with a print rate of 15 ipm in the dark and ten ipm in shading, the clients can work rapidly for delivering their schoolwork, shopping records, or photographs. Likewise, it highlights both front and back paper printing alternatives that can work with media up to 8.5 x 14″ in estimate and can perform auto duplex printing. Checking and replicating is conceivable because of the consideration of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical goal of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
How to Download Canon PIXMA TS6120 Printer drivers?
In front of you is a list of drivers for the Canon PIXMA TS6120 printer compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon PIXMA TS6120||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS6120||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS6120||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS6120||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS6120||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS6120||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS6120||Linux (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS6120||Linux (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
Canon has driver downloads for all their printers on their website. Follow the steps to download Canon PIXMA TS6120 Printer drivers:
1. Open Canon’s official webpage and open the Support Tab.
2. Enter your Printer’s model name in the search.
3. Click on the Drivers and Downloads option.
4. Select the drivers compatible with your Printer and click download.
How to install Canon PIXMA TS6120 Printer Drivers?
The methods given below are easy to follow. Once followed, it builds the connection between your system and the Printer smoothly. The steps mentioned below for the download and installation of the Canon PIXMA TS6120 are: using the setup file, using a CD or DVD driver, and Adding a Printer method.
Method 1 – Install Canon PIXMA TS6120 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
The steps mentioned below discuss the installation of the Canon PIXMA TS6120 Printer using the setup file:
1. Firstly, open the Device Manager from the Start pane.
2. Now, download the setup file data from the links mentioned above or from Canon’s official website.
3. Next, double-tap the downloaded setup file and join it to the Disk icon.
4. Further, you need to double-click on the Disk Icon in the My Computers folder.
5. Next, double-click the downloaded Setup folder to open the installation wizard.
6. Now, you need to ascertain the requirements of the wizard that appear on the desktop. Next, launch the Printer software and follow the license agreement carefully.
7. After the installation process has been concluded, click on the Finish button.
8. Finally, reboot your system to aid all adjustments to work correctly, and then run a test print.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
The steps mentioned below discuss the installation of the Canon PIXMA TS6120 Printer manually:
1. Firstly, click on the Start window and open the Device Manager. Then, choose the Printer & drivers option.
2. After clicking the Printer & drivers option, select the Add, a Printer Option on the top left panel.
3. The Add a Printer dialogue box will ask you the question ‘How do you want to establish your printer’. It is suggested that you select the USB Cable option to establish the connection.
4. Now, click on the Next button.
5. The built-in operator’s menu will now appear on the screen. Now, select your printer and driver version and then click on the Next button.
6. If the option given above doesn’t suffice, you may go with two other alternatives: Have Disk and Windows Update prospect.
7. Now, to run the ‘Have Disk’ option, download the driver’s Canon’s website.
8. Finally, restart your system and run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
The steps mentioned below discuss the installation of Canon PIXMA TS6120 Printer using a CD or DVD driver:
1. Start your PC or laptop and then insert the CD-ROM into the CD drive. The setup application will launch right away.
2. If the setup application does not start immediately, double-click the CD icon in the My Computer folder. You then need to type the text- MSETUP4.EXE and double-tap it as soon as the CD ROM panel presents.
3. Now, hit the Run Msetup4.4×4 option on the AutoPlay panel, and then select Yes or No to operate the User Account Control Dialogue key.
4. Now, tap the Easy Download key.
5. You will now notice that the operators, application software, and on-screen guides will establish collectively.
6. However, if you wish to select specific items to download, click the Custom Install option.
7. Now, click the Install button and initiate the installation process. Then click the Finish button when the process ends.
8. Lastly, reboot your system and then examine if your Printer starts working or not.
Canon PIXMA TS6120 Printer is a home-friendly Printer catering to the needs of its users very well. Therefore, we hope that the article has fulfilled all your requirements and doubts regarding downloading and installing the Canon PIXMA Printer driver in your system. However, if you still face any trouble, you may connect with us via the chat box given below.