With the portable Canon PIXMA TR 150, you can print quality documents, flyers, and borderless photographs. This article will tell you how to download and install the Canon PIXMA TR150 Printer drivers.
Built especially for experts, this little and smooth Printer is at home in the workplace and a hurry. Lightweight and made to fit in the smallest of the places, it also allows you to print with the included AC line or the discretionary LK-72 Battery Pack. Furthermore, the Printer can make excellent borderless photographs in just 53 seconds. The PIXMA TR150 additionally allows you remotely to print from tablets, cell phones, and PCs, using Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, and Wireless Pict Bridge. Furthermore, for a simple route, a 1.44″ OLED show gives a natural interface, making it simple to print from whether you are home, in an office, or out in the field.
How to Download Canon PIXMA TR150 Printer drivers?
For downloading Canon PIXMA TR150 Printer drivers, you can use the links provided in blue, which are compatible with Linux, macOS, and Windows.
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website-
Canon helps you download their printer drivers from their official website. For example, you can download the Canon PIXMA TR150 driver by following these steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website and visit the Support Page.
2. Enter your printer details in the search box.
3. A list of driver suggestions with system compatibility will appear.
4. Select printer drivers compatible with your device and click Download.
How to install Canon PIXMA TR150 Printer Drivers?
This article will discuss three ways to download and install the Canon PIXMA TR150 Printer drivers. The first way is using the setup file, the second is using Add a Printer technique, and the third is using a CD or DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install Canon PIXMA TR150 Printer driver by using Setup File
1. Go to Canon’s official website and then open its Support Page.
2. Enter your Model no. and click on Drivers & Downloads.
3. Click on the Select option for the driver you want to save and then click on Download.
4. Open the downloaded software and click Next.
5. Accept the License & Agreement and select the Network Connection option, then click Next.
6. Select your Canon PIXMA TR150 Printer from the list and click on Next.
7. Check the boxes for all the devices you wish to install and then click Next.
8. Select the driver UFRII LT Printer Driver and click Next.
9. Confirm the name of your Canon Printer and Canon fax, and then click Next.
10. Click on Start and select your default printer and click Next.
11. If you want to confirm the Canon Printer connected to your wireless network, select your Printer, and click Exit.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
1. Open the Settings of your Computer and click on Devices.
2. Go to the Printers & Scanners option from the list in Devices.
3. Tap the Add Printer option and click on “The printer that I want isn’t listed.”
4. Choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
5. Select “Use an existing port LPT1:” (Printer Port)
6. Then, select your Canon Printer Model No.
7. Select “Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended)” and click Next.
8. Add your Canon Printer Model No. and share the Printer if you want to. Otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
9. Finally, click “Print a Test Page.”
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
1. Ensure that you have the correct CD/DVD driver for your Canon PIXMA TR150 Printer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM.
3. Let the CD run into your system.
4. Launch the setup file and follow instructions for installation.
5. Follow the directions of the installation wizard till the end.
6. You will now be asked to establish a USB Cable link between your Canon PIXMA TR150 and your system. Do this step only when prompted.
7. Wait for the installation process to be complete, then run your Printer for a test.
We hope you can now download and install the Canon Printer driver in your system quickly. However, if you are not able to follow the steps or are facing any other issues in the installation, then you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon PIXMA TR150 Printer Install.