You can rejuvenate your photographs and plans with the PIXMA PRO-200 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer from Canon. Highlighting an 8-shading color-based ink framework, this 13″ printer is intended to fulfill the needs of picture takers and visual craftsmen. It offers terrific and energetic print quality, high-velocity printing, and remarkable usefulness in a minimized impression, permitting you to convey the outcomes your creative work merits reliably. Viable with a broad scope of media, you can make borderless prints up to 13 x 19″, and for non-borderless printing, you can print custom sizes up to 13 x 39″. A 3″ shading LCD show allows you to check ink levels and perform printer support, and the Printer gives USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi choices for the network. Finally, let us look at installing and downloading the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer Drivers in our system.
How to Download Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer Drivers from the download links in blue provided below in the table. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon PIXMA PRO-200||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA PRO-200||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA PRO-200||Windows Server R2 2012(x64)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA PRO-200||Windows Server 2016(x64)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA PRO-200||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA PRO-200||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA PRO-200||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA PRO-200||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
To download the drivers of the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer from Canon’s official website, you can follow the below-given steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website.
2. Now go to the support page of the website.
3. Enter the model name as per the model type of your Printer. The website would detect the compatibility of your operating system and suggest drivers for it.
4. Now, click on Drivers and Downloads and download your driver.
How to install Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer Drivers?
After downloading the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 PRINTER Driver from the link provided above or from its official website, we will be sharing three ways to install them into our system. All the methods provided below are easy as well as accurate.
Method 1 – Install Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer Drivers by Using Setup File
It is not often that the driver package you download does not include installer software. However, it is still a possibility. In that case, you can use the Setup Information file to install the driver automatically. You can do it using the following steps for your Canon PIXMA PRO-200 PRINTER:
1. The first step is to download the setup file of the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Driver.
2. You can download it through the recommended links above or from Canon’s official website.
3. After the setup file is downloaded, run the file. After running the file, don’t forget to open the installation wizard.
4. When the installation wizard opens, you will see some instructions on your computer screen that need to be followed till the end.
5. Now, connect the USB cable between the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Driver and your system. This step has to be followed only when the instruction for the same appears on your screen.
6. Now, wait till the connection is appropriately built between the Printer and computer. After the link has been created, there will be some more instructions to follow.
7. Make sure that you insert all the values into the Wizard. Only then finish the installation process.
8. Now, you can test your Printer.
Method 2 – Install Printer Drivers Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install the Printer Driver manually, you can use the following steps:
1. Ensure that the printer driver has already been downloaded to your system.
2. The printer driver that you download is in the form of a WinRAR file.
3. Now, go to the Downloads library and search for the driver setup file you downloaded.
4. Next, right-click on the downloaded file to extract the printer driver setup file.
5. Now, look out for the setup file that has the extension exe.
6. Now, double-click on the .exe file to start the installation process.
7. After the installation process is finished, follow all the instructions displayed on your computer screen.
8. Once all the above-given steps are completed, restart your computer to ensure that the printer driver software has been installed correctly.
9. Run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Drivers by Using CD or DVD Driver
Installing the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 PRINTER driver using a CD or DVD driver is comparatively easy and faster to do. If you have the CD or DVD driver, you can follow the steps below for Canon PIXMA PRO-200 PRINTER installation:
1. Ensure that you have the original CD or DVD driver necessary for the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer Driver.
2. Now, insert the CD driver into your system.
3. Wait till the CD runs on your computer and then start launching the setup file.
4. Now, follow the installation wizard’s instructions that appear right after the CD execution is complete.
5. Next, connect to a USB cable between the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer Driver and the computer. This step has to be followed only when asked by the dialogue box.
6. Wait till your computer finds the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer Driver. You can continue the installation process after that.
7. All the values must be inserted carefully into the Wizard when you are ready to finish the installation process.
8. Lastly, try testing your Printer.
The Printer installation process is made easy with the methods mentioned in the article. We hope all the techniques for downloading and installing the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Printer in your systems were easy to understand. But if you are still facing any issues, you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon PIXMA Printer Drivers Download & Install.