The Canon PIXMA MX922 gives ADF a high printing limit of 35 pages. This article will tell you how to download and install the Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Drivers.
Prominently, it enables clients to filter in the duplex by giving the paper to examine the subsequent side. A variety of menu orders let it blend with duplex printing to copy both single-and double-sided firsts to your decision of single – or double-sided copies. Ethernet and Wi-fi connectivity alternatives allow you to share the Printer effectively with an organization. However, this is a typical component in numerous printers in a similar classification.
The MX922 delivers a fair paper limit at 250 sheets, making it common sense for partaking in a regular miniature office without continually topping off the paper plate. It additionally accompanies a different photograph paper plate of up to 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch photograph paper that empowers you to switch between printing photographs and imprinting on plain paper without having to trade out the paper in the plate essentially.
How to Download Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Driver
Listed below are drivers for the Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer, compatible with operating systems like Windows, macOS, and Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Windows XP (x32)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Windows Vista (x64)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Windows Vista||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX922||Mac OS 11||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can download the Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer drivers from Canon’s official website with the help of the following steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website and visit the Support Page.
2. Enter your printer details in the search box.
3. Open Drivers and Downloads.
4. Select printer drivers compatible with your device and click Download.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer driver
This article will provide you three ways to download and install the Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer drivers: using the setup file, using Add a Printer technique, and using a CD or DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install Canon COLOR PIXMA MX922 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
Use the following steps to install the Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer drivers using the setup file:
1. Go to Canon’s official website and then open its Support Page.
2. Enter your Model no. in the search box and then click on Drivers & Downloads.
3. Next, click on the Select option and then click on Download.
4. Now, open the downloaded software and then click Next.
5. Accept the License & Agreement.
6. Select Network Connection (for network mobile) option and click Next.
7. Select your Printer from the list and click on Next.
8. Place a check of each device you wish to install and then click Next.
9. Select the driver UFRII LT Printer Driver and click Next.
10. Confirm the name of your Canon Printer and then click Next.
11. Confirm the name of your Canon fax and click on the Next option.
12. Click on Start and choose your default printer and click Next.
13. If you want to confirm the Canon Printer connected to your wireless network, select your Printer, and click Exit.
Method 2 – Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Driver installation process, Manually (Add a Printer Method)
Use the following steps to install the Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer drivers using the Add a Printer method:
1. Open the Settings of your Computer and click on Devices.
2. Now, go to the Printers & Scanners option from the list.
3. Tap the Add Printer option and then click the option: I want the Printer isn’t listed.
4. Now, choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
5. Select Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port) and then choose your Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer’s Model No.
6. Now, select “Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended)” and click Next.
7. Add your Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Model No. and share the Printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
8. Lastly, click on “Print a Test Page.”
Method 3 – Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Driver installation by Using CD or DVD Driver
Use the following steps to install the Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer drivers using a CD or DVD driver:
1. Ensure that you have the correct CD/DVD driver for your Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM.
3. Let the CD run into your system.
4. Launch the setup file and follow the instructions for installation.
5. Follow the directions of the installation wizard till the end.
6. You will now be asked to establish a link using the USB Cable between your Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer and your system. Do this step only when prompted.
7. Wait for the installation process to be complete.
8. You can now use your Printer.
It is always essential to keep updating your Printer drivers to avoid any errors. Therefore, we hope you will now be able to download and install the Canon Printer drivers in your system. However, if you still face any difficulties in doing so or face any other installation issue, you can contact us through the comment section or the chat box below. We will try our best to help you out.