An excellent multi-functioning and fantastic print quality of the PIXMA MG7520 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will be discussed today. Let us know how can we download and install Printer drivers for the Canon PIXMA MG7520.
You can print, scan, and copy with the MG7520 with ease. Also, you can connect wirelessly to both PCs and mobile devices with the Printer’s built-in Wi-Fi. The Printer includes a maximum print goal of 9600 x 2400 dpi for profoundly point-by-point prints and can yield a borderless 4 x 6″ photograph in around 21 seconds. It can likewise work with paper up to 8.5 x 11″. Copying and scanning are done on the flatbed with an optical output goal of 2400 x 4800 dpi. Thus, outputs should be possible with reports up to 8.5 x 11.7″, and you can immediately create up to 99 duplicates.
How to Download Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Drivers?
Given below is a table of links from where you can download drivers for your Canon PIXMA MG7520. The driver links are compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon PIXMA MG7520||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7520||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7520||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7520||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7520||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7520||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7520||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7520||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7520||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7520||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG7520||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
Canon has its printer drivers available on its official webpage. Follow the given steps to download the drivers
1. Log in to Canon’s official website and visit their support page.
2. Search your Printer in the Search Bar.
3. Visit Drivers and Downloads.
4. Look for drivers that are compatible with your device and click on Download.
How to install Canon PIXMA MG7520PrinterDrivers?
The article will be discussing three methods to download and install the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Drivers.
Method 1 – Install Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
Follow the steps given below to install the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer driver using the setup file:
1. Firstly, download the setup file of the Canon PIXMA MG7520 driver either from the links mentioned above or from Canon’s official website.
2. After the setup file is downloaded, run it by double-clicking on it. As the setup file will run, the installation wizard would appear on the screen.
3. Now, in the installation wizard, you need to follow all the instructions it presents until the Finish button appears.
4. Next, establish the connection between the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer and your computer using the USB cable.
5. Now, wait until the connection of the Printer and the computer is established. As the link is built, more instructions would appear on the screen that needs to be followed.
6. Further, input all the necessary values into the installation wizard and then complete the installation process.
7. Finally, click the Finish button and reboot your system. You can then run a test print as well.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
Follow the steps given below to install the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer driver manually:
1. Firstly, click on the Start window and open the Device Manager. Then, choose the Printer & drivers option.
2. After clicking the Printer & drivers option, select the Add, a Printer Option on the top left panel.
3. The Add a Printer dialogue box will ask you the question ‘How do you want to establish your printer’. It is suggested that you select the USB Cable option to establish the connection.
4. Now, click on the Next button.
5. The built-in operator’s menu will now appear on the screen. Now, select your printer and driver version and then click on the Next button.
6. If the option above doesn’t suffice, you may go with two other alternatives: Have Disk and Windows Update prospect.
7. Now, to run the ‘Have Disk’ option, download the driver’s Canon’s website.
8. Finally, restart your system and run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Follow the steps given below to install the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer driver using a CD or DVD driver:
1. Firstly, make sure to insert the correct CD or DVD driver for the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer.
2. Now, let the CD run on your computer.
3. Next, you need to execute or launch the setup file, after which you have to follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
4. At this point, you need to connect the USB cable between the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer and the computer cable.
5. Now, wait until the computer or PC detects the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer and then proceed with the installation process.
6. Also, ensure to insert all necessary values to the installation wizard until the installation process finishes.
7. Finally, click the Finish button and then reboot your system. You can later run a test print.
We hope the article provided you with the methods to download and install the Canon PIXMA Printer driver in your system. All three methods, if performed with accuracy, would not lead to any difficulty. However, if you are still facing any problems regarding downloading and installing the Canon MG7520 Printer, you can connect with us via the chatbox below.