This article will tell you how to download and install the Canon PIXMA IP220 printer drivers, here is the quick and easy to use Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer conveys photograph lab quality borderless prints up to A4 size. All-round exhibition and adaptability make it phenomenal worth.
The Canon PIXMA IP2200 gives you a quick borderless photograph printing with a print lab-quality of 10 x 15cm borderless photograph in around 55 seconds in Standard mode. Canon’s fine Cartridges with 2pl ink drops convey a 4800 x 1200dpi print goal. With this Printer, you can profit from itemized and lively shading yield for all your photographs. Canon’s ChromaLife100 print head arrangement, new plan inks and Canon-certified photograph papers protect your recollections from durable, wonderful photographs. The PIXMA IP2220 is minimal and beautiful because of a strategic plan using progressed FINE cartridges that occupy less room.
How to Download Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer Drivers?
According to your compatible Windows, macOS or Linux operating systems, you can download the Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer drivers from the list given below.
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can download the Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer drivers from Canon’s official website with the help of the following steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website and visit the Support Page.
2. Enter your printer details in the search box.
3. Open Drivers and Downloads.
4. Select printer drivers compatible with your device and click Download.
How to install Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer drivers
This article will describe three ways to download and install the Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer drivers: using the setup file, using Add a Printer technique, and using a CD or DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
Use the following steps to install the Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer drivers using the setup file:
1. Go to Canon’s official website and then open its Support Page.
2. Enter your Canon PIXMA IP2200 Model no. in the search box and then click on Drivers & Downloads.
3. Next, click on the Select option and then click on Download.
4. Now, open the downloaded software and then click Next.
5. Accept the License & Agreement, select the Network Connection (for network mobile) option, and click Next.
6. Select your Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer from the list and click on Next.
7. Place a check of each device you wish to install and then click Next.
8. Select the driver UFRII LT Printer Driver and click Next.
9. Confirm the name of your Canon Printer and then click Next.
10. Confirm the name of your Canon fax and click on the Next option.
11. Click on Start and choose your default printer and click Next.
12. If you want to confirm the Canon Printer connected to your wireless network, select your Printer, and click Exit.
Method 2 – Install Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
Use the following steps to install the Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer drivers using the Add a Printer method:
1. Open the Settings of your Computer and click on Devices.
2. Now, go to the Printers & Scanners option from the list.
3. Tap the Add Printer option and then click the option: I want the Printer isn’t listed.
4. Now, choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
5. Select Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port) and then choose the Model No. of your Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer.
6. Now, select “Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended)” and click Next.
7. Add your Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer Model No. and share the Printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
8. Lastly, click on “Print a Test Page.”
Method 3 – Install Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Use the following steps to install the Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer drivers using a CD or DVD driver:
1. Ensure that you have the correct CD/DVD driver for your Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM.
3. Let the CD run into your system.
4. Launch the setup file and follow the instructions for installation.
5. Follow the directions of the installation wizard till the end.
6. You will now be asked to establish a link using the USB Cable between your Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer and your system. Do this step only when prompted.
7. Wait for the installation process to be complete.
8. You can now test your Printer.
We hope you will now be able to download and install the Canon Printer drivers easily. In order to maintain the smooth functioning of your Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer, always keep your drivers updated. If you face any issues in the installation process or any other problem with your Canon Printer, you can connect with us in the chat box or the comment section below. We will try to help you in our best capacity.