The Canon PIXMA GM4050 is an A4-sized multifunction printer outfitted with a scanner, ADF, Wi-Fi, and a wide range of various elements you may require in a small office. This article will help you in the download and installation of the Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer drivers in your system.
Essentially, this Printer is a high contrast multifunction gadget whose feature highlight is the excellent page yield. One jug of dark ink gives you 6,000 printed pages, and there are three containers in the case. In addition, this inkjet printer is affordable to purchase and run than most lasers.
How to Download Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer Drivers?
Download the Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer Drivers from the links in blue provided below in the table. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon PIXMA GM4050||Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA GM4050||Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA GM4050||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA GM4050||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA GM4050||Windows Server 2019||Download|
|Canon PIXMA GM4050||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA GM4050||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA GM4050||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA GM4050||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA GM4050||Linux||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
To download the drivers of the Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer from Canon’s official website, you can follow the below-given steps:
1. Visit Canon’s official website.
2. Go to its support page.
3. Enter the model name of your Printer.
4. The website would detect the compatibility of your operating system automatically and suggest drivers for it.
5. Click the Drivers and Downloads column and download your driver.
How to install Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer Drivers?
Three easy methods for the download and installation of the Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer drivers have been given below:
Method 1 – Install Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
1. Download the setup file of the Canon PIXMA GM4050 driver using the recommended link that is shown above.
2. Run the setup file and open the installation wizard.
3. Follow the installation wizard’s instructions.
4. Connect the USB cable between the Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer and your computer.
5. Wait till your Printer is detected. Simultaneously, follow more instructions.
6. Input all the values into the wizard and tap the Finish button.
7. Test run your Printer.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
1. Download the PIXMA GM4050 Printer driver in your system.
2. Go to the Downloads library and right-click on the downloaded file to extract the printer driver setup file.
3. Search the setup file that has the extension .exe and then double-click on the .exe file to start the installation process.
4. Follow all the instructions displayed on your computer screen and tap the Finish button.
5. Restart your computer run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
1. Ensure to have the correct CD or DVD driver for the Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer.
2. Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC and let it run.
3. Execute the setup file and follow the installation wizard.
4. Connect the USB cable between Canon PIXMA GM4050 and the computer.
5. Wait till your computer or PC detects the Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer and then proceed ahead.
6. Input all the values to the wizard until the installation process is complete.
7. Test print your Canon PIXMA GM4050 Printer.
It is always suggested that you use updated drivers for the smooth functioning of your Printer. Therefore, we hope that with the help of the methods provided above, you will be able to download and install the Canon PIXMA Printer driver easily.
However, if you are still not able to solve the problem, then you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon Printer Install.