The Canon MAXIFY MB5020 All-in-One Inkjet Printer can scan and copy functions with an automatic document feeder, built-in faxing, Ethernet and WiFi networking, and wireless printing with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. The Printer’s text quality indicates how crisply and a printer produced black text in various faces, sizes, and styles. The text speed of the model can print text on plain pages is relatively sufficient. Its graphics quality is decent, keeping in mind home office needs. The Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Drivers prints, copies, scans, and faxes. It also has a port for a USB drive, which helps you print and scan both from and to the drive. It also allows the scan to email, to a network folder, or the cloud.
This is how you can install and download the drivers of the Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer Driver:
How to Download Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Printer Drivers from the blue download links mentioned below. The links are compatible with Windows.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows Server 2003||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB5020||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
If you want to download the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Printer Drivers from Canon’s official website, you may follow these steps:
1. Firstly, open Canon’s official website and then go to its support page.
2. Enter the model name of your Printer. The website would automatically detect the compatibility of your Operating System and suggest drivers with 32bits and 64bits.
3. Now, click on Drivers and Downloads and download your driver.
How to install Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Printer Drivers?
This article will discuss three easy methods to install your Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Printer Drivers. Keep reading to know-how.
Method 1 – Install Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Printer Drivers by Using Setup File
1. Locate the Setup file, and then double-tap on to setup file to open it.
Note: You can download the file either from Canon’s website or from the download link provided above.
2. Next, when the file is downloaded, click on the Run key.
3. Select the ‘Start’ Setup.
4. Proceed by following the on-screen guidance. Make sure to choose ‘Yes’ on the instruction wizard to resume.
5. Next, when the Select Connection Process screen appears, click on the Wireless LAN Connection and tap Next.
6. Select Connect through a broadcast router. Then, click on the Next option.
7. In light of the on-screen instructions, locate your printer version from the printer panel and select it.
8. After selecting the Printer, the Driver installing process will start immediately.
9. Now click on the Test Print Window, and then tap on the Next option above the Setup Complete installation wizard.
10. Complete the setup and restart your System to perform a run test print.
Method 2 – Install Printer Drivers Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Printer Drivers manually using the Add a printer method, follow the below mentioned steps:
1. The first step is to open Canon’s official website.
2. Now, in the search box, enter the printer model number.
3. From the list of drivers that appear, choose the compatible drivers for your laptop or computer.
4. Now, direct to Canon’s Printer drivers installation.
5. After downloading the Canon printer driver, you may start the file by double-clicking on the .exe folder.
6. Subsequently, the method of installation will be inaugurated by Canon Printer Driver.
7. After double-clicking, the installation would require the on-screen steps and instructions to be finished. The renewed version of Canon printer drivers would be then established on your System.
8. Restart your System and run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Drivers
To install the Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Printer Drivers using the CD or DVD driver, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Start your System and then insert the CD-ROM that came along with your Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Printer into the CD drive. The setup establishment would appear automatically.
2. If the disc application does not register itself, double-click on the CD symbol in the My Computer console.
3. Now, tap the Run Msetup4.4×4 on the Autoplay list and continue to click Yes or No to correctly use the User Account Control Dialogue.
4. An “Easy Download” key would appear on the screen. You have to click on that.
5. The setup establishment and on-screen instructions would be set right after.
6. If you want another item to download, choose the Custom Install option.
7. Finally, click Install, and the installation process will be finished.
For smooth functioning, you should keep updating your Printer drivers as well as the Operating System. The article has been able to cover all your problems regarding the Install and download of the Canon MAXIFY MB Printer drivers. However, if you think we have missed out on any of the issues you’re facing, you may connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below.