This compact Canon MAXIFY MB2040 All-In-One Printer offers productive, business quality shading printing for workspaces and highlights Wi-Fi, Automatic Document Feeder, two-sided printing, and also Scan to Cloud function. Easy printing, scanning, copying, and faxing works for the bustling workspace, no sitting tight for records with Quick First Print in addition to 11 shading pages/min and 16 mono pages/min, Wi-Fi printing from and filtering to PCs, cell phones, tablets and cloud administrations are some of the top highlights of this printer. We will now discuss how can install and download the drivers of the Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer.
How to Download Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer Drivers from the blue download links mentioned below. The links are compatible to Windows, Mac, and Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Windows Vista||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Windows Vista(64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Windows Server 2008(64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Windows Server 2008(32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Windows XP||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Linux (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||Linux (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer||macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
If you want to download the Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer Drivers from Canon’s official website, you may follow these steps:
1. Firstly, open Canon’s official website and then go to its support page.
2. Enter the model name of your Printer. The website would automatically detect the compatibility of your operating system and suggest drivers with 32bits and 64bits.
3. Now, click on Drivers and Downloads and download your driver.
How to install Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer Drivers?
In this article, we will be discussing three easy methods to install your Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer Drivers. Keep reading to know-how.
Method 1 – Install Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer Drivers by Using Setup File
1. Firstly, download the file from the website or the links provided above according to your operating system.
2. Now double-click the .exe downloaded file in your Downloads Library. The file is decompressed and the setting screen appears. Then start to extract the files.
3. Now follow the instructions for the installation process.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install the Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer Drivers manually using the Add a printer method, follow the below mentioned steps:
1. By clicking on the Start button, open Device Manager and then select Printers.
2. Select Add Printer.
3. Here you need to the Add Printer dialog box, click Add a Local Printer and select Next.
4. From there, choose a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the recommended port setting that your computer selects for you and then click Next.
5. Add your driver. You can either add the disc that came with your Printer or select the driver you downloaded from the Printer’s website.
6. Name your Printer and then click Finish.
7. Now run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CDor DVD Driver
To install the Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer Drivers using the CD or DVD driver, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Turn on the computer and click on the Windows button.
2. Insert the CD-ROM. The setup program should run automatically when you insert the Setup CD-ROM.
3. Click on Run Msetup4.exe, when the exe autorun screen appears. And click Continue when the User Account screen appears.
4. Now, when the main menu appears, click Easy Install. The printer driver, On-screen Manuals, and application software would be installed automatically.
5. Confirm the contents and click install when the list of software to install appears.
6. Carefully analyze the License conditions and click Yes. After this, the software installation screen would appear during the installation process. After that, you can follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
7. Finally, when the Printer Connection screen appears, TURN THE PRINTER ON and let it connect to the network.
Note: Please make sure that the above-given steps should be executed with the Printer switched off.
For the best results, you should keep updating your Canon MAXIFY printer drivers as well as the Operating system. We hope we have been able to cover all your queries regarding the install and download of the drivers of Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Printer. However, if you think we have missed out on any aspect or you are facing some difficulties in the installation, you may connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below.