The Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Inkjet Small Office All-in-One Printer gives excellent content quality and low running expenses in an inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) implied for little and workspace use. Keep reading to know how to download and install the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer drivers in your system.
The MAXIFY MB2020 has the ability to print, copy, scan, and fax. The MB2020 prints out business applications suite at 4.2 pages each moment (ppm) which is strong, if unremarkable, speed at an MFP at its cost. This Printer is excellent for the entirety of your business needs with a 15,000-page top month-to-month obligation cycle and a 250 sheet paper tape.
How to Download Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer Drivers from the blue download links mentioned below. The following links are compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Windows XP||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Windows Server 2003||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Windows Server 2008||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Windows Vista(32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Windows Vista(64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||OS X Lion v10.7||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020||macOS Big Sur v11.0||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
If you want to download the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer Drivers from Canon’s official website, you may follow these steps:
1. Firstly, you need to open Canon’s official website and then go to its support page.
2. You then need to enter the model name of your Printer. The website would then, automatically detect the compatibility of your Operating System.
3. Lastly, click on the Drivers and Downloads option and download your compatible driver.
How to install Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer Drivers?
Unlike other Printers of Canon, MAXIFY MB2020 focuses primarily around the use of small business and home uses. Let us know how you can utilize the features of this multifunction Printer by downloading and installing the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer driver with the help of three methods.
Method 1 – Install Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
Follow the steps mentioned below to install the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer using the setup file:
1. You first need to download the setup file from Canon’s official website or the links provided above compatible with your operating system.
2. Now, you need to double-click the .exe downloaded file in your Downloads Library.
3. The downloaded setup file is decompressed, and the installation screen will no appear. Then start to run the files.
4. Now, follow the instructions of the wizard for the installation process.
5. After the process ends, click the Finish button.
6. You can now restart the system and run a test print.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (add a Printer Method)
Follow the steps mentioned below to install the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer manually:
1. Firstly, click the Start button, then open the Device Manager and then select the Printers option.
2. Now, choose the Add Printer option.
3. Next, in the Add Printer dialog box, you need to click on Add a Local Printer and then select Next.
4. Further, you are supposed to choose a Printer Port and then select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the recommended port setting. After that, you need to click the Next button.
5. Next, add the driver you have downloaded. You can either download it from Canon’s official website or the links mentioned above to download the driver.
6. Lastly, name your Printer and then click the Finish button.
7. Lastly, restart your PC and run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD/DVD Driver
Follow the steps mentioned below to install the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer using a CD or DVD driver:
1. Firstly, turn on your computer and click on the Windows start button.
2. Next, insert the CD-ROM that came along with your MB2020. The setup program will run automatically when you insert the CD driver.
3. Now, click on Run Msetup4.exe when the exe AutoRun screen appears. Next, you need to click the Continue button when the User Account screen appears.
4. Now, when the installation menu appears, click the Easy Install button. The printer driver, On-screen Manuals, and application software would then be installed automatically.
5. You now need to allow the contents and click Install when the list of software to install appears.
6. Now, ensure to check the License conditions carefully, and then click Yes. After this, the Printer installation wizard would display on the screen. After that, you can should the on-screen directions to install the Printer software.
7. Finally, when the Printer Connection screen appears, turn on the Printer and let it connect to the system. Make sure to switch on the Printer only after the wizard notifies you.
We hope the article has provided all the necessary details for understanding the download and installation of the Canon MAXIFY Printer Driver. If performed correctly, the methods mentioned above for installation are simple to use. However, if you are still facing any issues installing your Canon Printer, you can connect with us through the comment section below.