Getting rid of piles of ink cartridges, the MAXIFY GX7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer from Canon utilizes an incorporated ink tank framework that makes reloading a lot easier and gives an amazing result of 6000 dark or 14,000 shading prints on a solitary arrangement of new ink bottles. Likewise, the framework works rapidly, with appraised velocities of 24 ipm in the dark and 15.5 ipm in shading. Utilizing a 100-sheet backplate, clients can even work with specific media from up to 8.5 x 47″ in size. Furthermore, implicit Wi-Fi availability notwithstanding USB 2.0 promotes the potential for the Printer by supporting different versatile printing conventions, including Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and the Canon PRINT application. We shall now discuss how we can download and install Canon MAXIFY GX7020 Printer Drivers.
How to Download Canon MAXIFY GX7020 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon WG7650 Printer Drivers from the blue download link provided below in the table. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon MAXIFY printer||Window Server 2016 (X64)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY Drivers||Window Server 2019 (X64)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY Drivers||Window Server 2008 R2 (X64)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY Drivers||Window Server 2012 R2(X64)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY Drivers||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY Drivers||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY Drivers||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY Drivers||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY Drivers||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY Drivers||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon MAXIFY Drivers||Linux (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
To download Canon WG7650 Printer Drivers from Canon’s official website, you may follow the given steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website.
2. Now go to the support page of the website.
3. Enter the model name and model type of your Printer. The website would automatically detect the compatibility of your operating system and suggest drivers for it.
4. Now, click on Drivers and Downloads and download your driver.
How to install Canon MAXIFY GX7020 Printer Drivers?
In this article, we have discussed three ways to install drivers of your Canon MAXIFY GX7020 PRINTER. The first method is using the Setup File. The second method is by installing using Add A Printer. The third and final method we’ve discussed is the installation using DVD or CD ROM.
Method 1 – Install Canon MAXIFY GX7020 Printer Drivers by Using Setup File
1. Open the downloaded file of the Printer drivers from the downloads folder.
2. Now launch the Setup.exe file.
3. Click Yes to accept the License agreement that appears on the screen.
4. Tick the Standard install checkbox and click the Next button.
5. Click the box on the Printer you have to install. In this case, it is the Canon MAXIFY GX7020 Printer.
6. Now select Set Printer Information and click Next.
7. Then tick the Set as Default Checkbox and click the Next button.
8. Lastly, click the Start button to begin the installation.
9. Finally, click exit and finish the installation.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
1. Open Printers and Scanners from Device Manager.
2. Click on Add a Printer.
3. Click The Printer that I want isn’t listed.
4. Choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
5. Select Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port)
6. Choose the Canon Printer Model No. (Canon MAXIFY GX7020 here).
7. Select “Use the driver that is currently installed” and click Next.
8. Add Canon Printer Model No. (Canon MAXIFY GX7020 here).
9. Click “Set as Default.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CDor DVD Driver
Many printers are usually accompanied by CD or DVD Drivers to help in the Printer Software installation process. If your Printer is accompanied with one too, you can follow these steps for installation:
1. Insert the CD-ROM into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
2. Launch the file, and then click Standard Installation.
3. Now, select the model of your Printer.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
5. Finally, click Finish to close the installation screen.
Canon Printers are remarkably designed, highly productive printers keeping an individual eye on different customers’ different needs. MAXIFY GX7020 Printer is one such amazing Printer of Canon’s Maxify Range. For the proper functioning of the Printer, it needs to be properly connected with all updates to the system. We hope that we have helped download and install your MAXIFY Printer Drivers. We would love to have your feedback on this and would also like to connect if you are facing any problems. You may connect with us through the comment box down below.