The Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3100 is a multifunctional 36-inch large business inkjet printer that is ideal for CAD, GIS, and poster printing. The IMAGEPROGRAF TX-3100 printer offers efficiency, convenience, and security, and an amazing print quality with low running expenses. These qualities make it ideal for both the top-of-the-line CAD inkjet market and the section-level LED plotter market. The ink framework, print head, and mechanical stage, the new imagePROGRAF TX series printers are ideal for clients in numerous factors such as; searching for high-creation, great printing, in shading, and at cutthroat velocities. With this article, we’ll be looking at the process to download and install the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3100 Printer Drivers.
How to Download Canon IMAGEPROGRAF TX-3100 Printer Drivers?
To download the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3100 Printer Drivers, you can make use of the following links in blue. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac as well as Linux Systems.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||macOS Big sur v 11.0||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||macOS Big sur v 10.15||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can also download the Canon imagePROGRAF, TX-3100 Printer Drivers, from Canon’s official website. To do so, follow the subsequent steps:
1. Go to Canon’s official website and click on its support page.
2. Enter your Model no.
3. Click on Drivers & Downloads.
4. Click on the Select option and then click on Download.
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3100 PRINTER Drivers?
Canon with its dynamic range of printers blends perfectly with all operating systems producing amazing results. To install Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3100 PRINTER Drivers you can follow the three methods mentioned below which include using the Setup file option, Add a Printers option, and installation through a CD or DVD Driver. Read further to find out detailed steps for the installation process.
Method 1 – Install Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3100 PRINTER Driver by Using Setup File
For the installation of Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3100 PRINTER Driver using Setup File, follow the given steps:
1. Open the downloaded driver’s file.
2. On the dialogue box that appears, click Next.
3. Accept the License & Agreement.
4. Select your Printer from the list and click on Next.
5. Place a check on the device you wish to install and then click Next.
6. Select the Printer Driver and click Next.
7. Confirm the name of your Canon Printer and then click Next.
8. Click on Start.
9. Choose your default printer and click Next.
10. You may confirm the Canon Printer connected to your wireless network.
11. Finally, select your Printer, and click Exit.
Method 2 – Install PRINTER Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3100 Printer Driver manually, you can follow these steps:
1. Download the Printer Driver from Canon’s website using the steps discussed above.
2. Open Printers and Scanners in the Device Manager.
3. Click on Add a Printer.
4. Click The printer that I want isn’t listed.
5. Select “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
6. Click on “Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port)”
7. Choose the Canon Printer Model No. (Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3100).
8. Select “Use the driver that is currently installed” and click Next.
9. Add Canon Printer Model No. (Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3100).
10. Click on “Set as Default.”
Method 3 – Install PRINTER Driver by Using CDor DVD Driver
To install the Printer driver using the CD or DVD driver that accompanies the printer, you may follow the given steps:
1. Insert the Printer Driver CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive.
2. Double-click the My Computer icon and then click the CD-ROM drive icon.
4. Now double-click the Setup.exe icon to start the installation process.
5. In the first dialog box of the Printer Driver Setup Wizard, click Next.
6. Read the license agreement carefully and then agree to the terms by clicking Yes.
7. Click on Manually Set Port to Install.
8. Finally click Next and then Finish to end the installation process.
Canon Printers Drivers provide its customers with one of the best printing quality in the market with a wide range of options. Through this article, we hope that we could clarify the methods and ways of downloading and installing the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3100 in your systems. Nonetheless, if you have any questions or queries related to it, you can connect with us through the comment section below. We would love to help you.