Highlighting a most extreme print goal of 2400 x 1200 dpi for sharp content, designs, and photographs, the TA-30 offers an expense proficient answer for private ventures and first-time enormous arrangement print clients. Intended to be effective and quick while decreasing expenses, Economy Print Mode permits up to 40% less ink to be utilized than standard mode. Furthermore, a sub-ink tank framework allows you to change void cartridges while the printer keeps on printing, permitting you to utilize for all intents and purposes the entirety of the accessible ink in the tank prior to supplanting it. We would now talk about how you can install and download the Canon IMAGEPROGRAF TA-30 Printer Drivers.
How to Download Canon IMAGEPROGRAF TA-30 Printer Drivers?
A blue link to download the Canon IMAGEPROGRAF TA-30 Printer Drivers is provided in the table below. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||macOS Sierra v10.12||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF Driver||macOS Big sur V11.0||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can also download Canon IMAGEPROGRAF TA-30 Printer Drivers from Canon’s official website using the following steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website.
2. Now go to the support page of the website.
3. Enter the model name pr model type of your Printer. The website will automatically detect the compatibility of your operating system and suggest drivers.
4. Now, click on Drivers and Downloads and download your driver.
How to install Canon IMAGEPROGRAF TA-30 Printer Drivers?
For the installation of your Canon IMAGEPROGRAF TA-30 Printer Drivers, we will be using three different methods in this article. The first method is to use the configuration or the setup file to download the driver and install it automatically. The second option is to install it manually using the Add a Printer method. The third and last method is by using the CD or DVD ROM that comes along with the printer.
Method 1 – Install Canon IMAGEPROGRAF TA-30 Printer Drivers by Using Setup File
1. First, download the driver file from the website or from the links provided above, according to your operating system.
2. Now double-click the .exe downloaded file. After the decompression of the file the Setup screen will appear. After it appears, the extraction of files would begin.
3. Now finally, follow the instructions for the installation process.
Method 2 – Install Printer Drivers Manually (Add a Printer Method)
You can follow the given steps to install your Canon IMAGEPROGRAF TA-30 Printer Drivers using the Add a Printer method:
1. By clicking the Start button on the taskbar, open Device Manager and then select Printers.
2. Select Add Printer.
3. When the Add Printer dialog box appears, click Add a Local Printer and then select Next.
4. From there, choose a Printer Port, which can be selected from a drop-down of existing ports. You can also use the port setting
recommended by the computer and then click Next.
5. You can now add the driver. You can do it by selecting the driver you downloaded from the Printer’s website or from the links given above.
6. Name your Printer and then click Finish.
7. You can now run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Drivers by Using CDor DVD Driver
You can follow the given steps to install your Canon IMAGEPROGRAF TA-30 Printer Drivers using the CD or DVD Driver:
1. Insert the DVD-ROM on the computer and click on Easy Installation.
2. If the DVD-ROM menu does not appear, enter “D:\MInst.exe” in the search box and press enter.
3. When the dialogue box appears, there will be an option Network Connection. You need to click on it and then click Next.
4. Now click install.
5. You are now suggested to read the license agreement carefully and then click Yes.
6. Now click Next.
7. Finally, you may select the device you are using and click Next.
8. You can now check the settings and then click Start.
9. Instructions for the installation of the software would appear on the screen. Follow the instructions.
10. You can now eject the DVD-ROM and then select Restart Computer Now, and click the Restart button that appears.
We hope that the article has been able to fulfill all your queries and doubts regarding the installation of Canon IMAGEPROGRAF TA-30 Printer Drivers. If you still have questions, you can contact us through the chat window in the lower right corner or through the comments section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon IMAGEPROGRAF Printer Drivers Download & Install.