The imagePROGRAF TA-20 is a Large Format Printer from Canon. It highlights a most extreme print goal of 2400 x 1200 dpi for sharp content, designs, and photographs; the TA-20 offers an expense proficient answer for independent companies and first-time huge arrangement print clients. This article will be looking at ways to download and install the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Printer drivers.
The Printer is intended to be effective and quick while decreasing expenses. Economy Print Mode permits up to 40% less ink to be utilized than standard mode, and in Fast Mode with plain paper, the TA-20 can deliver 104 24 x 36″ banners in 60 minutes. Also, a sub-ink tank framework allows you to change void cartridges. At the same time, the Printer keeps on printing, permitting you to utilize the entirety of the accessible ink essentially in the tank before supplanting it. Color-based inks let you make climate-safe prints and banners, and the unit is viable with a wide assortment of media, including long-roll media. Group’s Air Feeding System keeps paper straight during printing, which guarantees predictable prints, and borderless printing is accessible with moving media.
How to Download Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20PrinterDrivers?
Given is the list of links from where you can download drivers compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux for your Printer Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||macOS Sierra v10.12||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20||macOS Big sur V11.0||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
Canon lets you download drivers for its machines from their official website. Go through the following steps to download them:
1. Go to Canon’s official website and visit their support page.
2. Fill in your printer details in the search bar.
3. Click on the Drivers and Downloads option on the right side.
4. Select the Drivers compatible with your Printer and your System and click on Download.
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20PrinterDrivers?
Canon provides its users with a wide range of printers, fulfilling needs for all purposes. To download and install the printer drivers of the Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Printer, following the methods presented below. Another method describes the installation using the Setup File. Method two focuses on installation using Add Printer option, and the third method tells you the process of installing your drivers using a CD driver.
Method 1 – Install Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
You can follow the steps mentioned below to install your Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Printer using the setup file:
1. Firstly, you need to download the driver setup file from Canon’s official website or from the links provided above that are compatible with your operating system.
2. The downloaded file will be in the .exe format. You need to double-click it.
3. Next, after the file is decompressed, the Setup Wizard will appear on your computer’s screen. The extraction of files would follow this.
4. Finally, you now need to follow the instructions for the installation process.
5. After the installation process is over, click the Finish button.
6. You can restart your computer and then run a test print.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
You can follow the steps mentioned below to install your Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Printer manually:
1. Open Settings in the Device Manager by clicking the Windows Start button.
2. Now, under Settings, select the Add Printer option.
3. Next, when the Add Printer dialog box appears, click Add a Local Printer and then tap the Next button.
4. Further, you now need to choose a Printer Port, which can be selected from a drop-down of the already existing ports. It is suggested that you use the port setting recommended by your System and then click Next.
5. At this stage, you can add the driver you had downloaded either from the links provided above or from Canon’s official website.
6. Now, you need to name your Printer and then click Finish.
7. Finally, you can run a test print of the Printer.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
You can follow the steps mentioned below to install your Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 Printer using a CD or DVD driver:
1. Firstly, insert the DVD-ROM that is accompanied by your Printer on the computer. After the System detects the DVD, click on Easy Installation of the wizard that appears.
2. In case the DVD-ROM wizard does not appear, type “D:\MInst.exe” in the search box and press enter.
3. Next, when the dialogue box appears, click in the Network Connection option and then click Next.
4. You now need to click the Install button.
5. Now read the license agreement carefully, click Yes, and click the Next button.
6. Finally, you can select the device you are using and then click Next.
7. Now check the settings according to you and then click Start, to begin with the installation process.
8. There will now appear the directions for the installation of the software. Follow those directions.
9. Lastly, you can eject the DVD-ROM after the process is complete. After that, select the Restart Computer Now option.
We hope the article helped you understand the download and installation process of the Canon imagePROGRAF Printer driver. However, if you still are unable to solve the problem, you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon Printer Install.