Advanced for specialized reports, the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Drivers Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Canon desires to expand your usefulness with quick draft printing, enormous ink tank measures, a maroon ink for a more extensive shading range, and programming upgrades. This framework uses a five-shading responsive ink set with four vibrant color shading inks and a pigmented dark ink for exact lines and sharp content, ideal for specialized drawings. The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Drivers highlights a PF-04 print head with a top goal of 2400 x 1200 dpi and the capacity to create an Arch D-sized print in as long as 25 seconds utilizing Economy Mode. Furthermore, it uses a sub-ink tank framework that can operate all of the ink accessible in the enormous limit cartridges and takes into account tank substitution without expecting to stop the printer.
With this article, we’ll be looking at the process to download and install the Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 Printer Drivers.
How to Download Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 Printer Drivers?
To download the Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 Printer Drivers, you can use the following links in blue. The links are compatible with Windows.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can also download the Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 Printer Drivers from Canon’s official website. To download, follow the subsequent steps:
1. Go to Canon’s official website and click on its support page.
2. Enter your Model no. in the search box.
3. Then click on Drivers & Downloads.
4. Click on the Select option of the Printer Driver that you need and then click on Download.
How to install Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 Printer Drivers?
Canon provides a dynamic range of printers that easily blends with all operating systems producing sharp results. To install Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 Printer Drivers, you can follow the three methods that have been discussed below. The first method uses the Setup file option, the second method uses the Add a Printers option, and the third method use a CD or DVD Driver. Keep scrolling to find out detailed steps for the installation process.
Method 1 – Install Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
For the installation of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 PRINTER Driver using Setup File, follow the given steps:
1. First, make sure that both your computer and the Canon imagePROGRAF Printer are adequately connected.
2. Now download the setup file from the links mentioned earlier or from Canon’s official website.
3. Now, click Open Folder and then click the downloaded file. The file name should end with .exe extension.
4. Also, don’t forget to accept the default location to save the files.
5. Now, click Next and then wait for a while until the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
6. But, if you have closed the Downloads screen, browse the folder where you have saved the .exe file and then click it.
7. Next, select your preferred language and then click Ok.
8. Now, you just have to follow the installation instructions that appear on the screen.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install the Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 Printer Driver manually, you can follow these steps:
1. Firstly, download the setup file of the Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 Printer driver. You have the recommended download link for the same above.
2. After the setup file is ready; you can start to run it. Running the setup file includes the opening of the installation wizard.
3. Here, some instructions would start appearing on the screen. You need to follow them until the end.
4. Now, connect the USB cable between the Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 Printer and your computer. Follow this step only when the instructions ask you to do so.
5. Wait for a while to see the connection of the printer to your computer. Follow further instructions until then.
6. Ensure to input all the values into the installation wizard and then finish the installment process.
7. Now, you can test your printer.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CDor DVD Driver
To install the Printer driver using the CD or DVD driver that accompanies the printer, you may follow the given steps:
1. Firstly, make sure that you have the same CD or DVD for your Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780.
2. Now, put the CD driver into the CD-ROM.
3. Let the CD run on your system.
4. Now, start executing the setup file and follow the installation wizard.
5. Follow the steps that appear on the screen till the end.
6. At this stage, you will be asked to connect a USB cable between Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 and the computer. You need to follow this step only when you see the instruction.
7. Wait until the computer detects the Canon imagePROGRAF IPF780 Printer and then continue the process.
8. Next, input the values to the Wizard until the installation process gets finished.
9. Finally, you can test your printer.
Canon Printers provide its customers with one of the best printing quality in the market with a wide range of options. We hope to clarify the methods and ways of downloading and installing the Canon imagePROGRAF Printer Drivers in your systems through this article. Nonetheless, if you have any questions or queries related to it, you can connect with us through the comment section below. We would love to help you.