The Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Wide Format Inkjet Printer brings a rapid and top-notch shading yield in a strong and reliable bundle. This article will tell you how you can download and install the Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer driver.
The Printer accompanies a 5-shading ink framework. It likewise has two channels of color matte dark ink, in addition to a wide assortment of viable media, including roll media, which makes the Printer appropriate for the CAD and corporate client. The extraordinary ink arrangement, joined with other mechanical advances, makes the IPF610 incredibly flexible, giving the capacity to rapidly and precisely make maps, plan formats, banners, photos, compelling artwork proliferations, and the sky is the limit from there. Furthermore, the IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 has a huge LCD board for simple checking of printer status. In addition, it works with a decreased measure of commotion, which implies more prominent simplicity of activity and greater adaptability in different conditions.
How to Download Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer Drivers
Listed below are drivers for the Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer, compatible with operating systems like Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can download the Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer drivers from Canon’s official website with the help of the following steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website and visit the Support Page.
2. Enter your printer details in the search box.
3. Open Drivers and Downloads.
4. Select printer drivers compatible with your device and click Download.
How to install Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer drivers
This article will be providing you three ways to download and install the Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer drivers: using the setup file, using Add a Printer technique, and using a CD or DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install Canon COLOR IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
Use the following steps to install the Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer drivers using the setup file:
1. Go to Canon’s official website and then open its Support Page.
2. Enter your Model no. in the search box and then click on Drivers & Downloads.
3. Next, click on the Select option and then click on Download.
4. Now, open the downloaded software and then click Next.
5. Accept the License & Agreement.
6. Select Network Connection (for network mobile) option and click Next.
7. Select your Printer from the list and click on Next.
8. Place a check of each device you wish to install and then click Next.
9. Select the driver UFRII LT Printer Driver and click Next.
10. Confirm the name of your Canon Printer and then click Next.
11. Confirm the name of your Canon fax and click on the Next option.
12. Click on Start and choose your default printer and click Next.
13. If you want to confirm the Canon Printer connected to your wireless network, select your Printer, and click Exit.
Method 2 – Install Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
Use the following steps to install the Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer drivers using the Add a Printer method:
1. Open the Settings of your Computer and click on Devices.
2. Now, go to the Printers & Scanners option from the list.
3. Tap the Add Printer option and then click the option: I want the Printer isn’t listed.
4. Now, choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
5. Select Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port) and then choose the Model No. of your Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer.
6. Now, select “Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended)” and click Next.
7. Add your Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer Model No. and share the Printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
8. Lastly, click on “Print a Test Page.”
Method 3 – Install Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Use the following steps to install the Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer drivers using a CD or DVD driver:
1. Ensure that you have the correct CD/DVD driver for your Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM.
3. Let the CD run into your system.
4. Launch the setup file and follow the instructions for installation.
5. Follow the directions of the installation wizard till the end.
6. You will now be asked to establish a link using the USB Cable between your Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF610 Printer and your system. Do this step only when prompted.
7. Wait for the installation process to be complete.
8. You can now your Printer.
It is always important to keep updating your Printer drivers to avoid any kind of errors. Therefore, we hope you will now be able to download and install the Canon Printer drivers in your system. However, if you still face any difficulties in doing so or are faced with any other installation issue, you can contact us through the comment section or the chat box below. We will try our best to help you out.