Today’s article deals with understanding the download and installation of the Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Printer driver in the computer system.
Intended for little workplaces inside an office or home conditions utilized as a component of an association’s broadened print armada, the Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 printer adjusts expedient execution, negligible upkeep, and the capacity to add an extra paper plate for occupied gatherings. In addition, a 5″ shading touchscreen conveys a natural client encounter and can be redone by a gadget executive to streamline many day-by-day assignments.
How to Download imageCLASS X MF1238 Printer Drivers?
You can download the Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Printer driver from the blue download link in the table below. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Windows Server 2008(64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Linux (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS MF1238||Linux (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can also download Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Printer Drivers from Canon’s official website using the following steps:
1. First of all, open Canon’s official website.
2. Now go to the support page of the website.
3. Next, enter the model name as per the model type of your Printer. The website would automatically detect the compatibility of your operating system and suggest drivers.
4. Now, click on Drivers and Downloads and download your driver.
How to install Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Printer Drivers?
Let’s talk about the three methods through which the download and installation of the Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Printer driver would be taking place in this article.
Method 1 – Install Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
To install the Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Printer using a setup file, follow the given steps:
1. The first step involves opening the Control Panel or Device Manager from the Windows button.
2. Now, download the setup file from the links provided above. Make sure to verify the system settings of the site where the file has been downloaded.
3. Next, double-tap the downloaded setup file and attach it to the Disk Icon on the My Computers folder.
4. Now, double-click the downloaded Setup folder to open the installation screen. By following the instruction that appears on the screen, launch the software and verify the connection settings for your system.
5. After the launching process is finished, make sure to restart your system to make all the necessary alterations.
6. Finally, you can run a test print.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install the Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Printer using Add a Printer method, follow the given steps:
1. The first step involves opening the Printer and Drivers option in the Control Panel by clicking the start button.
2. After clicking the Printers and Drivers option, an ‘Add a Printer Option’ appears on the top left panel. You have to click on that option.
3. Now, the printer layout wizard will be visible. It will then ask you the question, ‘How do you want to install your printer.’ For this, it is suggested that you chose the USB Key option.
4. Now, select the option which uses a current port and then click on the Next option.
5. There will now appear the built-in operator’s menu. You may now select the printer and driver version compatible with your system. After that, tap the Next button to begin the installation process.
6. You can now finally execute the Window Upgradation of your system. Also, after that, the system would be ready to launch the drivers in the respective system.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the Canon imageCLASS X MF1238 Printer using a CD or DVD driver, follow the given steps:
1. Switch on your system and insert the CD-ROM into the CD drive. The setup wizard will start immediately.
2. If the driver program does not activate automatically, click on the CD logo twice in the My Computer folder. Then, type the text- MSETUP4.EXE. It would help if you tapped on it twice as soon as the CD ROM custom panel appears.
3. Now, on the AutoPlay window, hit the Run Msetup4.4×4. Then click Yes or No to make use of the User Account Control Dialogue key.
4. You now need to click on the “Easy Download” key.
5. The operators, application software, and on-screen guides will all be set up together.
6. But, if you want to select particular items for download, you need to tap on the Custom Install option.
7. Finally, click the Install button to accomplish the installation process.
8. Lastly, reboot your system and print a test sheet.
For the most part, you ought not to experience any difficulties by following the steps mentioned above. Nonetheless, if you are as yet not fit to accurately install your Canon imageCLASS Printer Drivers, you can reach us through the comment section below. Our group of experts will take care of your problem and give the most fitting response to assist with addressing your issues.