The Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 is a fantastic duplex copier that delivers excellent laser yield, speed, and execution. This article will tell you how to download and install the Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer drivers.
The IMAGECLASS MF6550 has the ability to copy and print top-notch letter-size reports at up to 23 pages per minute. The print goal is 1200 x 600 dpi quality and comes furnished with a 2-sided yield capacity. Paper for the MF6550 can emerge out of either the 500-sheet front-stacking paper tape or the 100-sheet multipurpose plate. Stack letter or lawful size paper on both the tape and multipurpose plate for an all-out limit of 600 sheets. When replicating, utilize the legitimate platen glass for single-page firsts or huge, cumbersome things like books or papers. Arrive at new degrees of usefulness with the MF6550’s inherent shading filtering and incredible included examining programming. Store and effectively oversee shading pictures, solicitations, or significant archives.
How to Download Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer Drivers?
According to your compatible Windows, macOS, or Linux operating systems, you can download the Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer drivers from the list given below.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Windows XP (x64)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Windows XP (x32)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Windows Vista (x64)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Windows Vista (x32)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Mac OS 11||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Linux (32-bit)||Download|
|IMAGECLASS MF6550||Linux (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can download the Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer drivers from Canon’s official website with the help of the following steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website and visit the Support Page.
2. Enter your printer details in the search box.
3. Open Drivers and Downloads.
4. Select printer drivers compatible with your device and click Download.
How to install Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer Drivers
This article will help you understand three ways to download and install the Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer drivers: using the setup file, using Add a Printer technique, and using a CD or DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer Driver by Using Setup File
Use the following steps to install the Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer drivers using the setup file:
1. Go to Canon’s official website and then open its Support Page.
2. Enter your Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Model no. in the search box and then click on Drivers & Downloads.
3. Next, click on the Select option and then click on Download.
4. Now, open the downloaded software and then click Next.
5. Accept the License & Agreement, select the Network Connection (for network mobile) option, and click Next.
6. Select your Printer which is Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 from the list and then click Next.
7. Place a check of each device you wish to install and then click Next.
8. Now, select the driver UFRII LT Printer Driver and tap Next.
9. Then, you need to confirm the name of your Canon Printer. After that, click Next.
10. Confirm the name of your Canon fax and click on the Next option.
11. Click on Start and choose your default printer and click Next.
12. If you want to confirm the Canon Printer connected to your wireless network, select your Printer, and click Exit.
Method 2 – Install Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
Use the following steps to install the Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer drivers using the Add a Printer method:
1. Open the Settings of your Computer and click on Devices.
2. In Devices, go to the Printers & Scanners option from the list.
3. Tap the Add Printer option and click the option: I want the Printer isn’t listed.
4. Now, choose the “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” option. Then, click on Next.
5. Select Use an existing port as your Printer Port and then choose Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer as your Model No.
6. Also, select the “Use the driver that is currently installed” option and click Next.
7. Add your Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer Model No. and share the Printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
8. Lastly, click on “Print a Test Page” to see if the installation was successful.
Method 3 – Install Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Use the following steps to install the Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer drivers using a CD or DVD driver:
1. Ensure that you have the correct CD/DVD driver for your Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM and let the CD run into your system.
3. Launch the setup file and follow the instructions for installation carefully.
4. Follow the directions of the installation wizard till the end.
5. You will now be asked to establish a link using the USB Cable between your Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer and your system. Do this step only when prompted.
6. Wait for the installation process to be complete.
7. You can now test your Printer.
We hope you will now be able to download and install the Canon Printer Drivers easily. To maintain a proper functioning of your Canon IMAGECLASS MF6550 Printer, always keep your drivers updated. If you face any issues in the installation process or any other problem with your Canon Printer, you can connect with us in the chatbox or the comment section below. We will try to help you in the best way.