The Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN is a Laser Printer with a mono (black) Printer output. This article will tell you how to download and install the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN Printer drivers in your system.
The Printer has USB 2.0, with network-10 Base T / 100 Base Tx, an operation Panel of 4 LED indicators with three operation keys. It is compatible with Windows 8.1(32 / 64-bit), Windows 7(32 / 64-bit), Windows Server 2012(32 / 64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2(64-bit), Windows Server 2008(32 / 64-bit), Windows Server2008 R2(64-bit), Mac OS 10.7.x – 10.9*3, Linux*3, and Citrix (FR2 & later). It prints 25ppm of A4, Simplex type, 7.7spm (A4, Duplex) black, and FPOT- 7.8s. The ideal use of this Printer is in small offices, home offices with a monthly duty cycle of 8000 pages.
How to Download Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN Printer Drivers?
The drivers for your Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN Printer can be downloaded from the links provided in the given table. The links given are compatible with Windows, Linux, and MAC.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||macOS 10.13.6 – macOS 11.5.2]||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN||Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can download the Canon IMAGECLASS MF5530 Printer drivers from Canon’s official website by following the given steps:
1. Open Canon’s website. Tap its Support Page.
2. Enter your printer details in the Search Box.
3. Look out for compatible drivers for your Printer.
4. Click on Download.
How to install Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN Printer Drivers?
This article aims to provide you with three accurate and easy-to-follow methods to download and install the Canon IMAGECLASS MF5530 Printer drivers into your system. The setup file method, the Add a printer method, and using a CD or DVD driver are the three installation methods discussed below. Keep reading!
Method 1 – Install Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN Printer Driver by Using Setup File
To install your Canon IMAGECLASS MF5530 Printer drivers using a setup file, follow the steps given below:
1. Firstly, you need to download the drivers from the blue link provided above or from Canon’s official website. The steps for downloading from the website are also mentioned above.
2. Now, you will see that the downloaded file will be saved in a self-extracting format, i.e. (.exe) format.
3. Now, double-click the downloaded files to decompress them.
4. Further, double-clicking the downloaded file folder in the download library will create a new folder. The new folder will also have the same name as the compressed file.
5. Next, double-tap the decompressed .exe files to start the installation process.
6. Follow the instructions of the installation wizard by clicking Next.
7. Keep following the instruction till the Finish button appears. Then, click on it and complete the installation process.
8. Finally, you can test run your IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN Printer.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install your Canon IMAGECLASS MF5530 Printer drivers manually, follow the steps given below:
1. Firstly, download the drivers using the links given above or from Canon’s official website. Once the drivers are downloaded, click the downloaded file, which is in .exe format.
2. Now, you need to accept the default location to save the downloaded file.
3. Further, click Next and wait till the installer extracts the files to prepare your system for installation.
4. After completing the extraction of the file, navigate and open the folder where you have saved the exe file and then double click on it.
5. Now, the installation wizard will appear. Then, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
6. You can restart your computer after the installation is complete.
7. Finally, try performing a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install your Canon IMAGECLASS MF5530 Printer drivers using a CD or DVD driver, follow the steps given below:
1. Firstly, insert the CD into the CD driver of your computer.
2. Now, you need to launch the setup file and then follow the installation wizard.
3. Next, follow the steps of the installation wizard that appear on your computer screen.
4. At this stage, you will be asked to connect the USB cable between your Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN and the computer cable.
5. Finally, connect your Printer and wait until the computer detects the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN Printer and then continue the process.
6. Now, you must carefully read the agreements and input all the values to the wizard until the installation process is completed.
7. Now, you can lastly run a test print.
We hope that the article has been able to make you understand the downloading and installing of the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP6300DN Printer driver in your system. However, if you are still not able to solve the problem, then you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon Printer Install.