You can get the opportunity to enjoy vivid and distinctive colored printing with wireless connectivity with the IMAGECLASS LBP622Cdw Color Laser Printer from Canon. This article will tell you how to download and install the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW Printer drivers.
Offering rich abilities in an excellent, dependable Printer that is appropriate for practically any office climate, the LPB622Cdw highlights programmed duplex printing at 22 ppm with a first print out season of around 10.3 seconds.
Its 600 x 600 dpi print goal guarantees sharp text for office records, and the printer’s underlying Wi-Fi and Ethernet organizing alternatives empower portable printing utilizing Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business, Mopria Print Service, Google Cloud Print, and then some.
For long haul supportability the printer consolidates new melding innovation and low-liquefying guide toner toward limit energy utilization, and the unit is ENERGY STAR guaranteed and appraised EPEAT Silver.
How to Download Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW Printer drivers?
The drivers for your Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW Printer can be downloaded from the links provided below. The links given are compatible with Windows, Linux, and MAC.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW||Mac OS||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW||Linux||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can download the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW Printer drivers from Canon’s official website by following the given steps:
1. Open Canon’s website. Tap its Support Page.
2. Enter your printer details in the Search Box.
3. Look out for compatible drivers for your Printer.
4. Click on Download.
How to install Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW Printer Drivers?
This article will be discussing three methods to download and install the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW Printer drivers in your system. All the three methods are discussed with detailed steps below:
Method 1 – Install Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW Printer Driver by Using Setup File
To install the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CSW Printer using a setup file, you need to follow these steps:
1. Firstly, you need to download the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CSW Printer drivers from the link provided above or from Canon’s official website.
2. The downloaded driver file will be saved in a self-extracting format, i.e. (.exe) format.
3. Next, you need to double-click those downloaded files to decompress them.
4. By double-clicking the file, a new folder will be created with the same name as that of the downloaded files.
5. Now, double-tap the decompressed Setup.exe file to initiate the installation process.
6. A dialogue box with the license agreement will appear on the screen, which you will then have to follow.
7. Finally, after the installation process is complete, you can test your Printer.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
To install the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CSW manually, you need to follow these steps:
1. After the driver files have been downloaded, click them to open.
2. Now, accept the default location in the Downloads Library to save the file.
3. Now, click Next and wait till the installer extracts the files to prepare your system for installation.
4. After the extraction is complete, browse the Downloads Library for the folder and then double click on it.
5. Now the installation Wizard appears. You then need to follow the on-screen instructions to install the Printer software.
6. After the installation is complete, restart your computer and perform a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CSW using a CD or DVD driver, you need to follow these steps:
1. Insert the CD into the CD driver of your computer.
2. Now, launch the setup file you had downloaded from Canon’s website or from the links mentioned above and then follow the installation wizard.
3. Now, you might be asked to connect the USB cable between the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW and the computer cable.
4. Establish the connection and wait until the computer detects the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW Printer and proceed with the process.
5. Next, read the license agreements of the wizard carefully and input all the values to the wizard until the installation process gets completed.
7. Now, you can finally run a test print.
We hope that you with the help of this article you will now be successfully able to download and install the Canon IMAGECLASS LBP622CDW Printer driver in your system. However, while doing it, if you face any issues, you can connect with us in the chatbox or the comment section given below.