With this article, we’ll be looking at the process to download and install the Canon imageClass D530 Printer Drivers. The imageCLASS D530 Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from Canon prints at up to 26 pages each moment, with the first page out in quite a while or less. The printer’s 600 x 600 dpi conveys quality archives in sizes up to 8.5 x 14″ (legal). You can easily monitor paper and diminish mess by imprinting on the two sides of the page on account of programmed duplex printing. The printer’s inside 64 MB of memory handles complex archives without hindering your PC. Moreover, the unit includes a 10,000-page month-to-month obligation cycle.
How to download Canon ImageClass D530 Printer Drivers?
Here’s a list of links compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac you can use to download the drivers for the printer CANON imageCLASS D530.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Linux (32-bit)||Download|
|CANON imageCLASS D530||Linux (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from their Official Website-
Canon allows you to download drivers for its printers from their official website. You can follow the upcoming steps:
1. Visit Canon’s official website and go to the support page.
2. Enter your printer’s model number in the search bar.
3. Select Drivers & Downloads.
4. Select the Printer Driver compatible with your machine, and click on Download.
How to install Canon imageCLASS D530 Printer Drivers?
Canon delivers a versatile range of printers adjusting to all operating systems and showing top-notch results. For installing Canon IMAGECLASS D530 Printer Drivers, you can stick to the following methods mentioned below. Method one explains the installation using the Setup file, the second one discusses how to install the driver using the Add Printers option, and the third one talks about how to install the drivers using a CD. Follow up to find out our explanatory steps about the installation.
Method 1 – Install Canon imageCLASS D530 Printer Driver using Setup File.
For installing IMAGECLASS D530’s drivers using the Setup File method, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. First of all, check whether the printer and your device are connected properly.
2. Proceed towards downloading the driver from the links as mentioned above or Canon’s official website.
3. Open the folders where you have downloaded the driver file and look for the setup file ending with the .exe extension.
4. Make sure to accept the default location for saving the files.
5. Click on Next and wait for the installation wizard to extract your files for installation.
6. Next, choose your preferred language and click OK.
7. Just follow the installation steps next that appear on the screen.
Method 2 – Install Printer Drivers Manually or Add a Printer Method.
Install the Printer Driver for Canon imageCLASS D530 manually using the steps given below:
1. First and foremost, download the Setup File for your printer, for which appropriate download links have been provided to you above.
2. You can run the setup file once it has been downloaded.
3. Once the installation wizard opens, you need to follow some steps, keep up with them till the end of the wizard.
4. Connect the USB cable of your Canon imageCLASS D530 with your device once the wizard prompts you.
5. Ensure entering all the values in the installation wizard it asks you to enter, and then sit back and wait for the installation to complete.
6. After the completion, you can run your printer.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using a CD/DVD Drivers.
To install the driver for your Canon imageCLASS D530, read and follow the upcoming steps:
1. First and foremost, ensure that you have the correct CD/DVD for your printer.
2. Next, put the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM.
3. Let the CD run into your system.
4. Open the setup file and follow the steps for installation.
5. Proceed with the steps till the end.
6. At this stage, you will be prompted to connect a USB Cable with your Canon imageCLASS D530 and your device. Do this step only when asked to.
7. Wait for the installation process to finish.
8. Now, you can use your printer.
Canon provides its customers with the highest level of satisfaction and the best printing quality in the market with a massive range of options. We hope to have satisfied your queries regarding the download and installation of drivers for the Canon imageCLASS Printer Drivers by this article. However, for further inquiries, you can connect to us using the comment section. We’d be obliged to help you.