The Canon imageCLASS D1550 Wireless All-in-One Printer gives your little office tremendous printing abilities. This article will tell you how to download and install the Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer driver in your system.
You can make top-notch quality prints with this Printer. Its built-in Wi-Fi association makes it simple to interface cell phones for flexible printing alternatives. You can also scan PDF, JPEG, and a large group of other document organizations and utilize the 512-page-memory fax machine to send contracts, lawful arrangements, and user reports. An ID Card Copy characteristic gives an advantageous method to make copies of work ID identifications, informal IDs, and other little organization records. This Printer has the ability to accelerate to 35 pages each moment for uneven prints or duplicates and 17 pages each moment for duplex printing occupations. Including a 3.5-inch shading contact LCD, this Canon imageCLASS across the board laser printer offers an easy route across each print, scan, fax, and copy mode.
How to Download Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer Drivers?
The drivers for your Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer can be downloaded from the links provided in the given table. These links given are compatible with Windows, Linux, and MAC.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Windows Server 2008 R2(64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Windows Server 2003||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Windows Server 2008||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Windows 8(32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||macOS Catalina v10.15||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Linux (32 bit)||Download|
|Canon imageCLASS D1550||Linux (64-bit)||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website
You can download the Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer drivers from Canon’s official website by following the given steps:
1. Open Canon’s website. Tap its Support Page.
2. Enter your printer details in the Search Box.
3. Look out for compatible drivers for your Printer.
4. Click on Download.
How to install Canon IMAGECLASS D1550 Printer Drivers?
This article will provide you three simple methods to download and install the Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer driver in your system. Keep scrolling to know the steps from the installation!
Method 1 – Install Canon imageCLASS D1550PrinterDriver by Using Setup File
Follow the given steps to install the Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer using the setup file:
1. Firstly, check if the printer and your device are connected properly.
2. Now, move on to downloading the driver from the links mentioned above or from Canon’s official website.
3. Next, open the folders where the driver file has been downloaded and look for the setup file that ends with the .exe extension.
4. Also, ensure to accept the default location for saving the driver files.
5. Now, click Next. Then, wait for the installation wizard to extract your files for installation.
6. You can now choose your preferred language and click OK.
7. Now, follow the steps of the installation wizard that appear on the screen.
8. Lastly, click the Finish button, and run a test print.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
Follow the given steps to install the Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer manually:
1. Firstly, download the Setup File for your Printer, of which the download links have been provided above.
2. Now, you can run the setup file after it has been downloaded.
3. Next, after the installation wizard opens, follow the steps provided in it, and keep up with them till the end of the wizard.
4. Now, establish your Canon imageCLASS D1550 with your device once the wizard prompts you, using a USB cable.
5. Next, ensure to enter all the values in the installation wizard and wait for the installation to get completed.
6. After the completion of the installation process, you can run your Printer.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Follow the given steps to install the Canon IMAGECLASS D1550 Printer using a CD or DVD driver:
1. Firstly, ensure that you have the correct CD/DVD for your Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer.
2. Next, put the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM and let it run into your system.
3. Now, open the setup file and follow the steps for installation that appear through the installation wizard.
4. Follow the steps till the Finish button appears.
5. Now, connect a USB Cable with your Canon imageCLASS Printer and your device. Do this step only when instructed to do it on the screen.
7. Now, wait till the installation process is finished.
8. Now, you can now test and use your Printer.
We hope that the methods provided in the article were easy to understand. Also, when followed accurately, the methods give you a smooth and efficient functioning of your Printer. To download and install the Canon imageCLASS Printer driver, thus, becomes an easy task. However, if you still face any issues in installing the Printer, you can connect with us via the chatbox.