There’s never a Canon Printer that disappoints the user. This is because Canon has maintained its quality and precision in all its printers. Following the tradition is the imageCLASS 2250 Printer. Let us know how we can download and install the Canon imageCLASS 2250 Printer drivers.
It’s an inexpensive, easy-to-use basic printer. It gives out excellent print quality and also has extended hinges so that you can scan books. It also comes with the fit to page function or aligned printing. Canon Driver has a speed of 8.4ppm for black and white pages, whereas it is 4.8ppm for colored ones. The printer has a control panel on its left side that looks sleek and pretty much does the work.
How to Download Canon imageCLASS 2250 Printer Drivers?
The drivers for your IMAGECLASS 2250 can be downloaded from the links provided in the given table. The links given are compatible with Windows, Linux, and MAC.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon IMAGECLASS 2250||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS 2250||Windows Server 2003||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS 2250||Windows 98||Download|
|Canon IMAGECLASS 2250||Windows Me||Download|
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website-
You can download drivers from Canon’s official website by following the given steps:
1. Open Canon’s webpage. Click the Support Link.
2. Enter your printer details in the Search Box.
3. Look out for compatible drivers for your printer.
4. Click on Download.
How to install Canon imageCLASS 2250 Printer Drivers?
There are three significant steps for the download and installation of the Canon imageCLASS 2250 Printer drivers from the links provided to you. The first method installs the driver using a Setup File, method two shows you installation through Add a Printer method and the third method lets you install the driver through a CD/DVD.
Method 1 – Install Canon imageCLASS 2250 Printer Driver Using Setup File
Install the Canon imageCLASS 2250 using the setup record by following the given steps:
1. First of all, begin by opening your computer’s Device Manager using the Windows Start Button.
2. Now, download the setup record from the hyperlinks given above. Try to verify the system settings of the site wherein the file has been downloaded. However, it is suggested that you use Canon’s official website only.
3. Next, you want to double-click the downloaded setup file and link it to the Disk Icon at the My Computers page.
4. Now, double-click the downloaded Setup utility to open the setup display. By adhering to the instructions that suggest up at the display, release the utility and test the affiliation settings on your gadget.
5. After the installation is complete, restart your system to perform the necessary changes.
6. You can now run a test print.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)-
Install the Canon imageCLASS 2250 manually by following the given steps:
1. Firstly, you need to open the Device Manager of your computer by clicking the Windows Start menu.
2. After tapping the Printers and Drivers alternative, click ‘Add a Printer’ Option.
3. Now, the Printer setup wizard could be apparent. It will then, at that point, ask you the inquiry, ‘How might you want to introduce your printer.’ For this, it is highly suggested that you pick the USB Key alternative which will establish the link using a USB cable.
4. Now, pick out the selection that uses a current port, and in a while, click the Next button.
5. There will presently appear the inherent administrator’s menu. You can also opt-out of the Printer and driving versions feasible to your system. Further, you need to click the Next button to begin the installation cycle.
6. You can now, till the time, execute the Window Upgradation of your computer or laptop. Also, the PC might now be organized to run the drivers of your Printer.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Install the Canon imageCLASS 2250 using the CD or DVD driving force by following the given steps:
1. Switch on your computer or laptop, after which, insert the CD-ROM into the CD drive. The installation wizard will start right away.
2. There might be a possibility that the setup file does not run, In that case, double-click on the CD icon within the My Computer panel.
Further, you also need to click the MSETUP4.EXE option. It is suggested that you double-tap it while the CD ROM custom board suggests up.
3. Now, at the AutoPlay window, hit the Run Msetup4.four×four alternative. Then, you want to click on Yes or No to utilize the User Account Control Dialog key.
4. You then want to click the “Simple Download” key.
5. The administrators, utility programming, and on-display courses will all be installed together, right after.
6. In any case, assuming you want to download any unique item, you need to tap the Custom Install alternative.
7. Lastly, click on the Install button for the completion of the installation process.
8. You can now reboot your computer or laptop and run a test print.
We, therefore, come to the end of this editorial. We hope it was helpful to you for downloading and installing the drivers for your Canon imageCLASS Printer Driver. If you have any other queries, do let us know using the comment box below, we’ll make sure to sort it out.