This article will tell you how to download and install the Canon IMAGECLASS MF8080CW All-in-One Wireless Color Laser Printer drivers. IMAGECLASS MF8080CW prints at 8 ppm in b/w and 12 ppm for colored prints. Notwithstanding a USB port, the printer highlights wired and remote organization network just as the capacity to print from a USB drive. The inherent 33.6 kbps fax modem is a completely incorporated part of this multifunction device. The inherent Fax Forwarding and Send usefulness gives the capacity to naturally coordinate approaching and web faxes to an email address, network organizer or an alternate fax number.
How to Download Canon COLOR IMAGECLASS MF8080CW Printer Drivers?
For downloading Canon IMAGECLASS MF8080CW Printer drivers, you can use the links provided in blue which are compatible with Linux, macOS and Windows.
Download Canon Drivers from Official Website-
Canon helps you download their printer drivers from their official website. You can download them by following these steps:
1. Open Canon’s official website and visit the Support Page.
2. Enter your printer details in the search box.
3. Open Drivers and Downloads.
4. Select printer drivers compatible with your device and click Download.
How to install Canon COLOR IMAGECLASS MF8080CW Printer Drivers?
We will be discussing three ways to download and install the Canon IMAGECLASS MF8080CW Printer drivers. The first technique is using the setup file, the second is using Add a Printer technique, and the third is using a CD or DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install Canon COLOR IMAGECLASS MF8080CW Printer Driver by Using Setup File
1. Go to Canon’s official website and then open its Support Page.
2. Enter your Model no.
3. Click on Drivers & Downloads.
4. Click on the Select option and then click on Download.
5. Open the downloaded software.
6. Click Next.
7. Accept the License & Agreement.
8. Select Network Connection (for Network mobile) option and click Next.
9. Select your Printer from the list and click on Next.
10. Place a check of each device you wish to install and then click Next.
11. Select the driver UFRII LT Printer Driver and click Next.
12. Confirm the name of your Canon Printer and then click Next.
13. Confirm the name of your Canon fax and click on the Next option.
14. Click on Start.
15. Choose your default printer and click Next.
16. If you want to confirm the Canon Printer connected to your wireless network, select your Printer, and click Exit.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
1. Open the Settings of your Computer.
2. Then click Devices, Go to the Printers & Scanners option from the list.
3. Tap the Add Printer option.
4. Click The printer that I want isn’t listed.
5. Choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
6. Select Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port).
7. Choose the Canon Printer Model No.
8. Select “Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended)” and click Next.
9. Add Canon Printer Model No.
10. Share the printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
11. Click “Print a Test Page.”
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
1. Ensure that you have the correct CD/DVD driver for your printer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD into the CD-ROM.
3. Let the CD run into your system.
4. Launch the setup file and follow instructions of installation.
5. Follow the directions of the installation wizard till the end.
6. You will now be asked to establish a link using the USB Cable between your Canon IMAGECLASS MF8080CW and your system. Do this step only when prompted.
7. Wait for the installation process to be complete.
8. You can now your Printer.
We hope that you will now be able to download and install the Canon Printer driver. However, if you are not able to dos so, or are facing any other problem then you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon Printer Install.